yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones to get more tips as an uber driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones to get more tips as an uber driver?

Just wondering if there are pheromones or products that are known to increase the tips you get as a rideshare driver. Probably similar if there's anything that is known to increase tips as a server/waiter? Thanks!

Maybe Taboo?

Comment

I've never been a tipped employee, but Taboo comes to mind. Guys like to gather around and be friendly and it catches the ladies interest without being offensively alpha. I consider it unisex and I think there is something about small amounts of A! that puts people in a generous mood.

Comment

Try Babe?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Enone,Cops, and Bnol
          5mcg’s each

Enone and Cops combined at low doses tend to effect men and women in a positive way, and Bnol gives it the social aspect

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X