yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely Legal Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely Legal Oil

Hi all,

Does anyone know if a BL oil mix is in development? Overall ive found this mone to give me the best results, however, i much prefer using oils these days.

I prefer the sprays because it does hit a lot faster. If you are going on dates and you will be with the target for more than 15 mins, OILs have worked wonders for me. In what environment are you having success in? clubs bars etc.? and what age group? thanks

Comment

Also, how many sprays are you wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
        I prefer the sprays because it does hit a lot faster. If you are going on dates and you will be with the target for more than 15 mins, OILs have worked wonders for me. In what environment are you having success in? clubs bars etc.? and what age group? thanks
        Hey, at the moment i'm mainly testing at work and also I do martial arts (muay thai, some bjj, wrestling). I find the sprays a little inconsistent - for some it hits really hard and some it doesn't hit at all. What I like is it is instant, people respond differently as soon as I spray (all sprays work for me in some capacity apart from SOB). Perhaps, however, others are hiding the effects. I usually only wear 1 or 2 sprays of any mix. Xist, Taboo, BL work really well for me. Evolve is hit or miss, SOB doesn't work at all, it affects people, but they seem to attribute the affects to others, like they don't believe it could be me!

With oils, I notice that it doesn't make any impact immediately, but after 15 mins or so everyone in the vacinity is impacted and the hits are consistent. Taboo is one of my favourites, it gets me glances and respect from everyone, all ages. My Manager always wants to go out (stop working) and get coffee and chat about random stuff. Male colleagues will always try to initiate banter. Female colleagues always ask for me to approve their work and validate their thoughts. I also use pheromone treasures Swoon, which at first I thought was a dud, but at higher dosages (3-6 drops) is a killer for me.

I don't really go to clubs/ bars any more - even with phero sprays I wasn't noticing any hits in particular, but perhaps I should try again with my latest knowledge!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X