yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me for women and glow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me for women and glow

I was looking at an old thread in the women's section where it seemed a lot of women wear the female blend desire me which gets them excited. I was wondering if anyone male has worn this female blend and as a man interested in women, if I wore it could it have a similar affect on women around me?

I already have glow which I want to revisit wearing. I noticed the main ingredients in glow are the same as desire me but glow has some androstenone.

I haven't worn glow much but remember liking it but not quite sure whether it was too sexual for say a work environment. I want to go full on glow experiment as think the cops and androstenone could be quite a hot mix. Has anyone used glow before?

as a man interested in women shoukd I stick with glow or is it worth trying out desire me. I was wondering if wearing desire me at work could potentially be quite sexy without being too overt as doesn't have the androstenone in?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X