yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

With or without cover scents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With or without cover scents?

Hello good people of xs, wondering what's the best way to bring maximum results.

I've traditionally used cover scents with my use of pheromones. Most often it's purchased colognes while a small percentage I've purchased with vendor-provided scents. Since I know what my stock of colognes smell like I tend to err on the side of caution, though there are some rather nice scents that PXS and others offer. I tend to learn seasonally using a site like Fragentica that include suggested season use for most any cologne.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
      Hello good people of xs, wondering what's the best way to bring maximum results.
      Purchase without.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I too purchase without but there are a few xs scents I really like. But I like the flexibility more. Until I started wearing Phero's, I'd not used a lot of colognes either. But I have slowly found scents that really help the pheromones, they go well with the pheros character, my personality and my target demo psychographics. But that has taken a years and a LOT of experimentation to find what really works for me versus what I wish worked for me. Also what I like isn't always what works good on other people. Find a good place to buy samples from and see if you can stay with high quality houses.

Comment

Personally I noticed that scented mones hit much harder than non-scented, even when I apply my own perfume on top of the non-scented mones there's still a huge difference in hits, am guessing it has to do with the diffusion rate, I even noticed a difference in hits when using different scents from PXS for the same product, the only issue I face sometimes with the scented mones is when I wear 5+ sprays of mones the scent becomes very overpowering, but for me personally I would rather see blatant hits.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X