yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Any update on the production process? is everything back to somewhat like before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any update on the production process? is everything back to somewhat like before?

Dear team,

Wondering how you guys are doing. Have seen the last update by Hayley about making progress (https://discoverxs.com/articles/147210-making-progress) is everything almost back to normal in terms of production and shipping? Thank you for everything you do and waiting for some good news.

I'm trying not to ask the same thing, but I want to just let em work as you cant rush art! There's a bunch of us that want to throw money and order stuff again. If they get stressed, which i think are feeling a little since they have two new hired employees. Remember Stressed spelt backwards is Desserts! We will all get to eat out cake soon!
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X