yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Common Mistakes & Misconceptions - what should actually be done for pheromones do its best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Mistakes & Misconceptions - what should actually be done for pheromones do its best

Hey all,

following up on a thread by Primross asking for some further advice, hoping that would help new players like us in here.

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Most common mistakes

1. Thinking a pheromone will do all the work. You still have to look good and run solid game. Pheros are enhancers not miracles

2. Not looking for or noticing hits from all people not just women they are attracted to. This can lead to you missing out on a lot of learning as you will only be attracted to a small amount of people you are around
    3. Not interacting, don't be the majority of men that write journals about people giving you looks from across the room. Get in the action and make things happen
    Can some of our veteran members help us expanding these three with a little bit more details from your experience? That would be really great. Thank you so much in advance

My understanding of the point 1, is to be neat and present well (this in my opinion is not just for others but looking good to my best abilities adds to my own confidence), dress well, wear a good perfume on top of the mones as well (?)

Comment

I think Primross's shorter version said it all but:

# Understanding Pheromones: Some guidelines for men

Pheromones, often misunderstood and misrepresented, are chemical signals that can subtly influence human behavior and emotions. However, they are not a magic potion that can instantly make you irresistible to women.Let's debunk some common misconceptions and provide practical advice for younger men seeking to enhance their attractiveness.

1. Pheromones are Enhancers, Not Miracles

One of the most common mistakes young men make is believing that simply wearing a pheromone will do all the work in attracting women. This is a misconception. Pheromones can indeed influence emotions and perceptions, but they are not a substitute for personal effort.

Pheromones can enhance your natural appeal, but they cannot replace the need for good grooming, a healthy lifestyle, and a confident, respectful approach to women. They are not a shortcut to attraction, but rather a tool that can complement your overall presentation.

Remember, attraction is multifaceted. It involves physical appearance, personality, communication skills, and shared interests. Pheromones might give you an edge, but they won't replace the need for personal development and effort.

2. Recognize the Broad Impact of Pheromones

Another common mistake is focusing solely on the reactions of women you are attracted to, while ignoring the broader effects of pheromones. Pheromones can influence the behavior of all people around you, not just potential romantic interests.

By paying attention to how everyone reacts to you, not just those you find attractive, you can gain valuable insights. You might notice changes in people's behavior towards you, such as increased friendliness or respect. These observations can help you understand the impact of pheromones and how to use them effectively.

Remember, learning about attraction and social dynamics is not just about focusing on those you are attracted to. It's about understanding people and social interactions more broadly.

3. Engage, Don't Just Observe

Finally, don't fall into the trap of being a passive observer. Some men make the mistake of simply noting the reactions of others without actively engaging in social interactions. They might write about the looks they receive from across the room, but they don't take the initiative to approach and interact.

Pheromones can help create opportunities, but it's up to you to seize them. Engage in conversations, show genuine interest in others, and be proactive in social situations. This active approach will not only help you make the most of the subtle effects of pheromones but also develop your social skills and confidence.

That all said, while pheromones can play a role in attraction, they are not a magic solution. They should be seen as a part of a broader strategy that includes personal development, active engagement, and a broad understanding of social dynamics.

As I and my targets get older, these social dynamics have changed. The social dynamics since COVID-19 have changed as well. The answers though require us to continue to adapt. Stay open-minded and mindful of what these women need. I still haven't put my finger on this new era, it's had different effects on different generations. The youngest generations least affected while older generations seem to have had pretty massive personality shifts when it comes to dating and socializing. I find it interesting that the perfume industry is playing around with marketing the word Neuroscents Marketing-wise it is more socially palatable than the word pheromones. I have always used them more along these lines and not aphrodisiacs.
      Last edited by Muestereate; 10-13-2023, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Ser Muestereate this is just fabulous. Thank you so much for the time. Incredibly helpful 🙏🙏😊

Comment

Mayan have you seen any results so far using mones

Comment

Originally posted by Sognimod View Post
            Mayan have you seen any results so far using mones
            I did. I think I've posted about it a few months ago. I've been using it for quite some time but now I don't have any left and waiting for @SteeveO to update so i could order some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan View Post

I did. I think I've posted about it a few months ago. I've been using it for quite some time but now I don't have any left and waiting for @SteeveO to update so i could order some more.
              What product did you use?

Comment

I had plenty visible reactions from Taboo, Xist and even SOB. It is really nice to notice even the reactions from people you are not targeting sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan View Post
                  I had plenty visible reactions from Taboo, Xist and even SOB. It is really nice to notice even the reactions from people you are not targeting sometimes.
                  How did you apply them(what place in the body)?

Did you spread/rub it or just applied and let it dry?

How long did it take to start working after applying?

How long the person need to be exposed in order to be affected by the mones?

Comment

I mostly wear one product on my wrist and one of the sides of my neck two sprays or two drops each. I let the oil spread a bit and if sprayed i let it be. I was driving after applying so let's say it was 20 minutes after. In about ten minutes an older girl came sat next to me and even touched my ears and shoulders.

Comment

• Sognimod
                      Sognimod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the answer

Sure thing Sognimod what products are you having at the moment?

Comment

Mayan at the moment I have 9 products:
                      brute, naked gun,PSE, A1,copulin(oil),connections, cohesion,boyfriend(xs193) and crush.

all spray, except copulin(desire me)

Comment

But Iam skeptical about something, as I had the mones shipped to a forwarding company I think they may have changed the content of the sprays, because all of them are smelling alcohol only desire me came sealled and the SOB leaked completelly it came empty.

Mayan do you sprays also smell alcohol?

Comment

I cant imagine the amount of times I see my friends act like #3 LOL and for mew im like how tho? whats so hard about just talking to people women especially. Ohh and im not even mentioning using mones yet. First you must learn how to use what you got and THEN introduce your swiss army knife.
                          This may drive away from discussion but ill try making it fit; I believe that the reason why my friends were like that is they don't have very people(social) oriented jobs, their not family people, and just not that integrated with society. There's a lot a hidden side such as if they have experienced drama or past episodes of having previous relationships fail, time and time again , under the same pattern. You just gotta have a "Just do it and grab it" type thinking. which does not come easy.
                          : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X