yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do Cohesion and Love Boat differ for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Cohesion and Love Boat differ for you?

After trying a lot of different XS blends, and loving most of them, I think I'm basically down to only using Flirt, Cohesion, or Love Boat in most social situations. (I used to love Taboo, but I think I OD with even a single spray now and Evolve has never ever worked for me at any amount. SOB has worked but I need to try it again.)

I get similar responses from people when I wear Cohesion or Love Boat, but they feel different, and I'm wondering how exactly you all use and contrast them. (Does anyone ever wear both together?)

I own all the blends you've mentioned and favored Taboo as well. It was a go-to at one point and have purchased multiple 10ml and a couple of 30ml bottles.

I've used Lowe Boat on and off for a month or two but results were inconclusive with my testing. Flirt and Cohesion have been in the back of the rack and need to give them a spin. I've only used SOB a couple of times at work and it was mentioned that it wasn't a great idea to wear it at work so it also ended up in the back of the rack.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Evolve has high contents of DHEA and Est. Your body prolly doesn't like that and others get affected.
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

I have all these blends. I have had great success with LoveBoat, but I use it pretty much any time I go out. I find it to be the most positive social pheromone that works well in all situations on guys/girls equally. Maybe it suits my personality, not sure.

Cohesion, I haven't used in probably over 2 years, just because it serves a specific purpose, which I haven't experienced lately. IMO it works best in the early part of a relationship or when flirting/dating someone new. I don't like the effect it has on myself, so I'd generally put on the back of my neck.

I think LoveBoat and Cohesion are very different. I've never tried them together, but LoveBoat is something I wear around everyone. Cohesion I'd only wear around a woman I fancy.

Evolve has always been too strong for me (not on myself, but on my targets). I think maybe because I already have decent testosterone/pheromone levels? Maybe I'll try it again some day as I have some large bottles of it.

I love Taboo. It reminds me of Ammo. It works really well. I don't wear it often, because I don't want to run out of it! Also because it works so well, I prefer to only wear it when I actually want to make use of it.

SOB is one of my absolute favorites. It suits my personality really well, I think congruence is a key factor when wearing pheromones. I wear it mostly for self-effects though. I put a dab under my nostrils before gym sessions, especially for heavy lifting sessions. I feel more confident wearing it.

I don't OD much lately, but I've been wearing a lot less (and much lighter blends) and make sure to get a really intense cardio/sweat session, which helps reduce the chance of OD.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X