yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

.Product for the professional.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Product for the professional.

Which xs product can you use for the professional

Originally posted by Nico80 View Post
    Which xs product can you use for the professional
    XS194, the Inbetween.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I don't have this product in my list. The celebrity could walk?

Comment

API is close as you could get, some reports find its too strong but the more i personally wore it the more I felt my mentality changed; faster decision making, colleagues seem to ask opinions more and listen, some are feared if you have a chance of defeating them. even when i don't wear it for hiatus weeks.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X