yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How much XSP96?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much XSP96?

Hello everyone, am wondering what's the highest doses you used for XSP96? I've tried it at 12.5 up to 37.5 and I didn't notice any results, Am planning to run it at an overdose to see if I notice any change!

Also do you guys notice that it hits you and others or does it affect others more than yourselves? Because Xist is one of my favorites but I notice myself developing attachments when I run it, that's why I want to test XSP96 to see if I can get some comforting hits without feeling attached, thanks in advance

let us know

Comment

I purchased it a while ago and didn’t know what to pair it up with. Please let us know how you make out.
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

XSP96 is one of my favorites!

If you run it with Xist 5-10mcg should be all you need to see results. This would be on the lower in. With stronger Alphas or Sexuals I will use 20mcgs.

I use XSP96 to smooth out the rough edges in a blend and smooth everything over. Works very well with A-rone/None blends. Also works on both men and women and helps with emotional connections and feelings.

Comment

Thanks justintime469, I tried running it solo and I was hoping to see the crushy/bonding effects everyone reported but I didn't see much honestly, but I agree that it tunes down the aggressivness of Nones, it allows you to wear alot more None without coming off as aggressive to others

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X