yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Limitless makes me depressed.. DHEA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limitless makes me depressed.. DHEA?

Confused on whether it's strictly the DHEA?

Was Instant Shine packed with DHEA?

If so, makes things a bit confusing..

Dhea is more of an antidepressant. It is somewhat calming and anti-anxiety usually leads to lower depression through that mechanism, or so I suspect. Sometimes depression cause anxiety and sometimes anxiety creates depression.

A lot of people think limitless is a focus pheromone like the movie Limitless portrays the drug but limitless here opens up instead of focusing down. Try it with a touch of Xist. The reset molecule might blend nice. I use Xist with other dhea-containing blends.

If you read the bottom of the Dhea page you will notice it says DHEA is a negative Gabba receptor thing>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABAA_...%20antagonists.

The chloride channels mention that hot summer weather would tell me to make sure I have enough salt. That often goes hand in hand with dehydration. I'm always having to watch that stuff but thats just personal to me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X