yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information

I would like to have more information on the effects of the products: xist, celebrity, taboo, Flirt, xp83

Nico80: Have you taken the time to roam the forums? Lots of information already here for the taking, which I found helpful as I returned to dabbling with different formulas. The info is right here. The forum search function should help you navigate to finding out about the products you cite in your first post.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

The best thing to do since you have a language barrier is to just buy the products and experiment. As Johnny said, the forum has tons of people's experience and the product pages answer those kinds of questions as well. This is about experimenting. They need to be approached with a scientists mindset. A person reads and come up with a theory and then goes out and tests their theory. And they work differently for everybody, both the wearer and the people around them. It gets hard to explain things over and over.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X