yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Duration and Re-application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duration and Re-application

I’ve been using pheromones for quite a few years with… middling success. My outings can often last 20+ hours, as such I have often wondered how best to re-apply without being obvious or when is best. Any advice would be appreciated.

1) Most XS products seem to be rated for 6-8 hours… but what happens at the end of that? Is it basically “out of gas” and has no effect? Or does it just weaken and how long do you think it would be till it’s fully ineffective?

1a) if it just weakens after the duration after stopping, how would you just re-apply without going overboard and getting “ghosted”?

2) if/when you do re-apply, does anybody have tips to keep from being too obvious? Or anm I just over-thinking? All of my products are unscented and I use a cover scent over them. I tend to mix products, so scented ones often become overpowering.
    Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

I don't know if I'm correct or not, but if a mone says it lasts 6 - 8 hours I'll re-apply at 6 or so hours.

Don't know if you've had consistent targets to practice / observe with, but I've noticed some of my "usual suspects" will react to some products with applications at 6+ hours old and others don't show any signs. I've always opted for re-app sooner than later, though I'm not quite certain how detrimental buildup becomes with some products. I hadn't really thought about being "ghosted" due to re-app buildup - you bring up something I hadn't given much thought about. As far as re-app goes, I keep a stash with me in a tote bag with travel sized bottles I bought from Amazon or recycled 10ml sprayers from previous PXS products. I can shovel a couple of the bottles in a pants pocket (jacket during colder months) and just reapply when I visit the men's room. I tend to use light cover fragrances and for the ones that are a bit heavier I've never had anyone complain about me smelling better upon my return.

Veres Like you, I've had on again - off again success. The one person I really wanted to succeed with recently left working at my workplace due to budgetary constraints. While it might make things better for me as I'm one who doesn't like dipping one's pen into the company ink well I'm afraid the age gap between us might be too much for her mind, let along her own outward beauty may provide her with men not only closer to her age but much more handsome.​
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

But you are .... Johnny Fever.

Comment

I don't reapp, mostly cause I'm too old to go out for 20 hours. I have noticed on more than one occasion that an application was working long after the selfies were gone. Our skin bacteria eat these up and create other pheromones but I'm not sure how it smells to others and only have read about a couple molecules metabolism chain, You know, what they start out as and what they turn into. Not much work done in that area. If I re=apped for longevity, I would wash off with a washcloth or paper towel in the men's room. If someone steps in I act as if washing my face since a lot of pheromones are on my neck or forearms.

Now I did use to reapp when I first started but it was not for longevity but to try to work up a dose in one day. You know start with a spray. Not working try two, no? Three. Too much? Washcloth.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
          Don't know if you've had consistent targets to practice / observe with, but I've noticed some of my "usual suspects" will react to some products with applications at 6+ hours old and others don't show any signs. I've always opted for re-app sooner than later, though I'm not quite certain how detrimental buildup becomes with some products. I hadn't really thought about being "ghosted" due to re-app buildup - you bring up something I hadn't given much thought about. As far as re-app goes, I keep a stash with me in a tote bag with travel sized bottles I bought from Amazon or recycled 10ml…
          Currently I’ve only 2 consistent subjects, Jen and BF (see my latest journal entries). I’m often with them for exceptional periods of time and either Jen is exceptionally receptive to mones, or there are underlying feelings… because she gives somewhat confusing sexual IOIs long after the 8-10 hour mark with no re-applications… though this could just be residual effects I guess?

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          …I have noticed on more than one occasion that an application was working long after the selfies were gone. Our skin bacteria eat these up and create other pheromones but I'm not sure how it smells to others and only have read about a couple molecules metabolism chain, You know, what they start out as and what they turn into. Not much work done in that area. If I re=apped for longevity, I would wash off with a washcloth or paper towel in the men's room. If someone steps in I act as if washing my face since a lot of pheromones are on my neck or face.
          I’m kind of curious about the molecule metabolism chain… Ive heard Enone or A1 do funny things when exposed to the bacteria in our sweat, but for the life of me can’t remember what… I’d love to hear more about it.

thank you both for the input! I think I’ll start carrying lil bottles in my satchel with my cover scent and some baby wipes to help clean up buildup. If anybody complains, I’ll re-evaluate.
          Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Comment

It would take a lot of research papers to go through and a lot of Arcane science stuff. I don't mind going there but we are talking weeks of work. Our Audience is too small for myself to justify weeks of work for just a few of us. Sometimes the research bug hits me, but I've already went deep on many things this year with new AI research tools and I'm admittedly feeling kinda burnt on writing up research. At least for now. But you can try looking through the research section of the forum. If I do any arcane work about pheromones and write it up, that's where I post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              But you are .... Johnny Fever.
              But maybe I have a face FOR radio! That's one reason I hoped that mones might give me help offset that. Besides, I have zero game, which doesn't help the cause either, not to mention a cosmetic issue which detracts from my appearance.

As far as app / re-app goes I know I've tend to go toward the heavier suggested dose, so that would mean that any re-app could push toward buildup which may not be an ideal situation.
              My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried looking at blends for confidence instead of romance and imprinting? Like the status blends or molecules. I find a single drop of 5mcg Anone boosts my confidence a lot.

• Johnny Fever
                Johnny Fever commented
                Editing a comment
                @muestereate: Did in the past, but regardless of confidence it won't change how others perceive the physical 'flaws' in my appearance. You can't change closed minds.

I'm just speculating.

I can't recall exactly but I'm pretty sure its gonna depend on the base pheromone of the blend. If one is experimenting I would break it down first into enone-based blends, nol-based blends, and neno based blends. I think Anols have worked, enones have to watch for stink and something weird about re-apps of Nenos. Like I recall people staying away if I re-apped celebrity. and Mascot became imbalanced. Maybe that is, the balance of the blends are affected! It's like making a combo. You have one blend you know and then a mystery blend. They are not the same and the effect is a bit different.

Comment

If I go for a re-application, I’d do in 4hr increments. But I also do a smaller dose as I’d get tired otherwise

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X