yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How pheromones work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the leverage effects for a barely legal product? What is the leverage effect?

Comment

That's a great question! Books could be written on it but I'll keep it brief and hopefully something that you can translate.
      Leverage comes from the word lever, you have one short end and one long end, and by pivoting around a fulcrum/pivot you gain leverage. Like moving a heavy rock with just a little effort with a long board.

Leverage in pheromones is similar in that you take an effect by the pheromones and instead of fighting against it, you help it along. You apply some force of your own to move something hard to move more easily. What you are trying to move is your personality.

Your words and behaviors are a good example, With status pheromones that would include clothes. another one is to look inside yourself and see what's holding you back from acting like the pheromone makes you feel and then work on yourself, your beliefs, or your actions.

For Instance, I'm an introvert. But when I put on flirt, I am choosing to be more extroverted. I learn what that means and then I just don't put on flirt and expect it to do all the work, I act extraverted, I go out, I float around people, and I say Hello first with the slightest glance or smile from them. Instead of closing down around people, I try to open up and see the excitement. I'm not just interested in meeting them, I'm excited to meet them. That is an example of leveraging a pheromone.

Barely legal should bring out a girl's younger self. you have to act younger too. That would be one way to leverage barely legal. Be fun, play.

Comment

And for Sob's leverage

Comment

I have to step out, but be your inner self, be a little brash, and confident and have fun.

Comment

What does an xs status product do ?

Comment

Have you read the link to the goals page? Briefly I would say it makes people around you feel good about themselves and they start to notice they feel good about themselves when they are around you and they put two and tweo together and start to think better of you, In their eyes your status has been elevated>

I noticed in French Status does not mean the same as it does in America. statut.

When talking about status here we are talking about how one person is valued more than another. When that happens we say that one person has higher status. This idea is opposed to cultures that embrace treating each other equally. Our employers use it to get more work out of us. Instead of a raise, they offer a promotion. Often people with higher status and rank have more power. Often women when perceiving higher status will find a man more attractive because power, property and prestige can create security, There is a certain sense of safety knowing they are with a man that has higher status.

I am glad you asked, i learned something, I hope you are able to understand.

Comment

Yes I read the link but the goals of each product I did not understand between the first goal and the second and third goal

Comment

Which XS product has desihibant in it?

Comment

They are not usually labeled since they are used in small quantities. I think there are a number of blends with a little bit of it in them so its hard to say for sure. but XSP83 is the molecule.

Comment

I'm not sure its in SOB but I often wear SOB when I want to feel disinhibited.

Comment

When I wear xs products I don't feel anything in particular so could it be that pheromones don't work on me?

Comment

Tonight restaurant and bar with 3 spray of barely legal and 1 spray of Sob

Comment

Nothing 1 report on people with barely legal product 2 sprays and 1 Sob spray no reaction

Comment

A bit disappointed with the barely legal and sob xs product

Comment

What melts xist xs, taboo xs, celebrity xs products I am looking for xs products where I will see real results on the people around me

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X