yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How pheromones work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pheromones work

Hello I put pheromones I didn't feel anything on me and nobody had any reactions

When asking this kind of question, we can’t really help without info. If you want to up your chances of getting advice, please provide details like:

1) what did you use?
    2) how much did you use?
    3) where did you apply it?
    4) what did you do, where did you go?
    5a) who did you use it around if it was a particular person
    OR
    5b) if in crowds, what kind of environment/demographic. Details like weather, location, and age/ethnicity/genders of those you were observing or attempting to affect.

these details will help give us an idea of what might have happened so we can help. More experienced users may ask for additional details.
    Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Comment

Hello, 1) I used barely legal xs, 2) I used 2 sprays 3) on my neck, 4) restaurant, bar, bakery, 5) I look on. a can everyone

Comment

Hello it's normal that with the sob my girlfriend knows felt pissed and angry

Comment

write it all down, dose, where you were, how was she before, how long did it take, how did you feel, what was she angry about. How about you, how did you feel. Were you yourself or a bit different.

Sounds like you have something that works for you, Just a matter of understanding it. Yes, the pheromones with heavy sexuals can do that. That is why I take it easy with sexuals unless I suspect they are going to be in the mood. Cut your dose down and try again in a couple days. If she starts to get pissy, go to the rest room and wash it off.

Comment

I often wear SOB when Im in a don't give a $%^& mood.

Comment

And the barely legal don't make people mad

Comment

SOB has a disinhibitor in it. If they are mad, they may act that way, if they are happy they may act that way. If they are horny they may act that way. Without a disinhibitor people van hode their feelings more easily. Watch out, your own emotion will be more visible too.

The enone in SOB is much higher than Barely legal. That can make people anxious which sometimes comes out as anger. Sexuals with high enone are where most of us start our pheromone journey. Try it around other people, Your girlfriend may not like that you are suddenly sexual. It may threaten her power in the relationship too, it's hard to tell what's in her mind, You know her better than others. She noticed something changed. The status quo has been disturbed.

Were there any sexual signs?

Comment

• Swswimmer07
                  Swswimmer07 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Holy Cow that would be interesting to see how everyone reacts at my work regarding feelings lol

No and I didn't feel it weird I couldn't go out with her for shopping and she knows pissed off

Comment

I don’t have any experience with barely legal so I held back. Muestereate always give phenomenal advice though. Hopefully if I speak out of turn/give off advice they will correct me so I can keep learning. Please take my advise with a grain of salt till a pro chimes in. Most of my experience/research is… quite old and possibly out of date.

to piggyback on the SOB topic, it’s a very heavy sexual with a disinhibiter which can be fun to use… but I typically have terrible luck with it. It’s very easy to use too much which can least to aggression/being pissy or even ghosting, so play with the dosage till you find what works. Muest also mentioned it contains enon, which is a prime sexual mone, but keep in mind timing. If I recall correctly, if your girlfriend is on her period it tends to make them anxious or angry too… though hopefully someone can chime in and confirm for me.

another word of advice, be wary of changing your signature too much too often with people you know. This can have some negative effects, so if you can, try to either be gradual or consistent when trying something new. I THINK Xist can help with this.
                  Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

Comment

Ooh, Evolve also tends to be a great middle ground/starter sexual if that’s the direction you’re going. I have found it to be quite forgiving.
                    Current stock,

Comment

I will see for the product ascend, elvove, cohesion and xist

Comment

Which XS product can make people calm down?

Comment

Great question, Remember when I told you about the goals system? Calming is one of the goals. Try to learn that language and it's easier for us to help you. Cohesion is the number one, It has a bit of enone in it for some sexual oomph. Really good around that time of the month. There is another one without enone called Crush. It doesn't seem to be as calming but it has the same main molecule which is Androstadienone.

Another one that is calming but we also call it truth serum is Connections. This has a large proportion of Beta-Androstenol​.

There are some single molecules that seem to calm, and there are some other ones that calm some people but once in a while infuriate other guys. The European office is stocking up on some of these single molecules but if I were you, I'd keep trying the tried and true blends on the main pages and not the really experimental stuff. There's time for that after you learn more about how these work. They do work. try cohesion and connections for now. Connections may make her talk too much though. It's really nice but sometimes others say things you'd wish you had not heard.

Everybody is different by the way, some girls get calm when they are around strong men and others get calm when they are around weak non threatening men. There are a LOT of these ladies around nowadays. For them, I actually use a drop of women's pheromones with my guy pheromones but this can be replicated with single molecules. Most guys don't like the idea of wearing and/or buying a woman's product. Epi-rone is comes to mind and it's used in men's products.. A little takes a rough edge off, If I wear too much many people step on me. It's a fine line for me but the women aren't threatened and it can balance out a too-strong blend. It's used mostly for that, to balance a blend so its not too aggressive.
                          Last edited by Muestereate; 07-08-2023, 04:54 AM.

Comment

I have a little trouble understanding the goals when y shows the three things the xs product does

Comment

Too much at once, sorry. Steve broke down pheromones into 8 emotions they produce.

"We have therefore taken each emotion and categorized them into 8 emotional responses as attributed to pheromones."
                              They are: Content, Excited, Optimistic, Friendly, Happy, Courageous, Loving and Pleasurable.

From those eight emotions he divided pheromones into 8 categories with these names:
                              Calming * Engaging * Status * Social * Playful * Flirting * Intimate * Sexual

If you lost the link, I know its long but a lot of your questions are answered here

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Comment

What does the bare gun product do in results?

Comment

NAKED gun. Naked means no clothes in English. It's fun and makes some people warm, sometimes they want to take off their clothes. I could hardly wait to get home and strip to shorts so I could breathe. I imagine it works better if the girls are drinking.

Comment

Does the barely legal product give sex cause know what I have with my girlfriend

Comment

These don't give you sex, They are not like animal pheromones. Human pheromones change emotions.... which can lead to sex if you have a consensual partner. If she is not consensual and you think sex should be part of a relationship, then find another girl. A non consensual female is worth maybe a coffee or two a year just to chat if I'm bored. Often you have to escalate slowly but if they say this is not ok, then move on. Life is too short to have girlfriends that won't have sex. Before you know it you'll be old like me and the chances drop drastically once women get out of menopause.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X