yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Accidentally pulling my lesbian friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally pulling my lesbian friend?

This is a cross post from my journal, edited slightly. TLDR one of my friends claims to be an “aggressively queer hard lesbians” but has become a lap kitten. Anybody know how traditionally masculine mones/blends effect lesbians? I’d also accept advise on how to handle the situation or combos to try.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Jen: Caucasian, Brunette, 24-ish and a tad underweight… and describes herself as aggressively queer(this will be important/confusing later). Never been with a man, claims no interest in it whatsoever. Being queer has become a core tenant of her identity at this point…

BF: Hispanic male, 24-ish and a tad overweight like me… and describes himself as asexual. Quite the pair.

So, I never intended to experiment with these two, but it just kind of happened since we are together so often at game, chilling at home, or going out to bars/museums/etc. Having said that though, there have been some interesting developments. This is a brief overview of the last 8 months of accidental testing, so there won’t be a lot of hard info, subsequent entries will be more detailed going forward now that I’m back to intentionally testing.

I always wear 60mcg of A1 with whatever I’ve got, as kind of a “sugar on top mentality”. Most often this is mixed with either Evolve, connect or ascend. Keep in mind that I was unaware that single molecules have very low diffusion without doctoring with “diffusion Tech” at this point.

BF started pretty distant, but at this point is very friendly and respectful. It’s unclear if this was due to mones or not, I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Jen meanwhile… there is a lot to unpack here. Where even to start, it started so slow. She is or claims to be aggressively queer, and a hard lesbians, preferring butch women. She’s younger than me, and adorable. We have a lot of similar interests and our personalities mesh well, so friendship seemed like a natural step. For awhile, the touch barrier held strong and it was pretty normal…

not long after we became real friends, the two of us and a third friend go bowling, drinking and to an adult arcade. On this outing, I wore 60mgc A1, 1.5 sprays evolve and I think 1 spray vibe. We were already pretty comfortable with each other, but this time she stuck to me like glue. She practically ignored our friend unless I tried interacting with him, talking to me the whole time, insisting to sit next to me to the point she was always pressing her leg against me, and splitting drinks with me. We bowl, do shots, and eventually change locals to the arcade. It was a byob location so we stop by a liquor store for a bottle of something sweet and cloying that she wanted. While there our friend is going on and on about scotch/whiskey and attempting to educate us (we are a tad tipsy by this point and he is the D.D). Jen meanwhile has plastered herself to my side, and wrapped my arm around her waist. This behavior continues till we leave for the arcade. While there we go through her bottle of “I swear your tongue is lying, it’s not cough syrup”, have a great time playing games, ddr and giggling like drunk idiots, she is still plastered to me. D.D friend decides we had enough and takes us home, and I’m the first stop. She crawls into the back seat with me, snuggles against my chest, comments on how nice I smell while burying her face in an application point. When we get to my place we dither for awhile, and she brings the conversation to kink, and if I’d taken “the kink test” and wanting to know what I’m into. She’s plastered, and claims not to be into men, so I behave myself, and eventually the D.D boots me hood naturedly from his car to get her home.

That was one of the most significant events, and it broke the floodgate. Shortly after that our GM started a new game, and she asked if we could attach our characters. During these games I always wear 60mcg of A1 and either 1.5 evolve spray or 1 bliss. A 1920s era eldritch horror game, she’d be the libertine woman, and I her high class beard. I figured “fuck it, it’ll be fun”. The characters quickly morph into a madly in love co-depended power couple, with her taking the lead making those changes. Not very significant? Wrong. She uses this as an excuse to always sit next to me during game… wait, next to is a weak word. She is always plastered against my side, wrapping my arm around her, or leaning against my chest. Turning and scooting her rump into me, or shifting to lay her legs in my lap. She is always touchy/feeling during game, and not just in character. 8 months later (present day) several of the other players have taken me aside to ask when we started dating. She still claims no interest, and “aggressively queer”.

she’s recently admitted through private chat that I’m pretty much the only reason she attends this game now… and in that same conversation she admitted that she will often find herself sniffing me when I’m not paying attention because “I smell so good”.

When we go out for the day with BF, about halfway through the day she will start hip checking me, resting against me, and putting my arm around her. BF typically drives, and half the time on the way home at the end will crawl into the back to snuggle against me.

Alright, that’s all alight, but the bowling day was a one off, and nothing so blatant for awhile… the rest could just be that I’m really comfy and give off a safe older brother vibe, right? That’s what I’d been thinking till last weekend.

I’m wearing my standard 60mcg A1 and 2 spray evolve. An all day hangout was planned, Jen, BF and me. I was going to cook breakfast and dinner, we were going to go swim, and spend the rest of the time chilling and playing the switch the bought me to celebrate my new job. Jen typically wears concealing cloths, a binder and long pants even in the hottest weather. Today was different. Swimming was canceled due to stormy weather. Low cut busty tight top, and incredibly short shorts. I guess she wanted to show off her shaved legs? Day starts normal, long lingering hug, her face buried in an application point, we pick up ingredients and I’ve acquired a conjoined twin, and we go back to cook. BF passes out on couch, and she uncharacteristically keeps me company in the kitchen. Even hand feeds me bacon as it’s cooked. Fast forward through most the day, a repeat performance for dinner, though without bacon. After dinner, it’s time for BAD anime. We 3 retire to the entertainment room where I’m sandwiched between BF who moves away every time we touch, and Jen who has thrown her legs wide open one over my legs and her hip cocked. She’s wiggly, rubbing against me and the like. Time passes and she eventually takes a weak edible. Eventually it gets LATE, early A.M. and she’s got a great buzz going. BF has passed out and we’ve shifted on the bed/couch thing. I’m just along for the ride letting things play out. She’s got my hand on her knee and my elbow nestled in her crotch. When she laughs because of the anime she will roll around a bit, grinding against my elbow or scissors her legs along my arm running down/between her thighs. Eventually we start falling asleep and she’s decided my face belongs in her cleavage(at some point she lost her bra without me noticing, I blame witchcraft) and her face in my hair.

this story doesn’t have an exciting ending of sex, or friendships ending, so it’s a tad anti-climactic. I hope nobody got their hopes up.

now that you’ve heard the major beats of the “road so far”, what do you think? So far, I’ve adopted a wait and see approach. She is really wrapped up in being “aggressively queer”, she states it every time we hang with friends, and actively wants a girlfriend. As that is the case, being assertive will damage the friendship unless she comes to a conclusion herself that she wants more than a teddy bear.

but I’ve been given a great opportunity for a long term subject, and have decided to move forward trying different mixes to see where things go. I’m kind of curious how “female attracting masculine pheromones” (gotta be a better way to put that) effect a hard lesbian.

I’m all ears for thoughts and insights, I’m basically starting from square zero again and am relearning.​
    Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Boy, You got yourself in a pickle

Comment

I’m good at that, thank you 😅 now I just gotta figure out what, if anything, I can do about it.
      Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

Comment

Stop wearing pheromones with her, She will probably lose interest. Maybe start cutting the dose in half so she thinks she's losing interest naturally. That might be the kind way. It's not her fault ya know. If you get into a misunderstanding, which is NOT a longshot. I have used 2 drops XIST oil and 1 spray of Innocence to reset animosities cause by inappropriate pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          It's not her fault ya know.
          I in no way hold any of this against her, no worries there!

You have given wise and prudent advice, thank you. The smart and kind move would be to taper down the dosage over time.

unfortunately I’m of two minds of the situation. I’m in no way uncomfortable with what’s been going on… so half of me wants to be kind and put a stop to my end of things and let them fade(if they even do). The other half of me, ruled by curiosity and the desire for affection wants to see where this can go, or what other effects will manifest.​

ehh, I’ll prolly do the smart thing, but I figured others would find this interesting.
          Current stock,

Comment

this is the second report I've read of evolve working on Lesbians. I don't find the A1 very surprising. Once the defenses go down, the real mean people often turn into very kind people that are tired of being trampled on for being kind, warm, Most lesbians I know under the hard surface are cuddle bunnies that can't get that from guys. We just want to bang and go and they want exactly what A1 brings. Evolve also has a touch of est in it I hear. Very small amounts attract women as if they are around other women. Large amounts on a man are confusing though and seem to have the opposite effect.

Comment

That’s very interesting… so the A1 is giving me exactly what I want right now. I’m a grade A snuggler and it’s something I rarely get 😅 sex is nice, but I’ve never seen the appeal of a “wham, Bam, thank you ma’am”. Maybe I’ll just keep the A1 going…

as for the Evolve, I never would have guessed! I didn’t know what est did till you linked it and I read the file, that’s fascinating!

Growing up I was told that homosexuality was caused by a difference in brain chemistry(the “born this way” theory) and I’ve always wondered how that interacted with pheromones. I tried searching the forum, but my search-fu apparently sucks.

a side note: Jen was going to be one of my early test subjects for your anone+flirt combo you were talking about in the other thread.
              Current stock,

Comment

Not talked about much, we try to keep a real open place for everybody. If you talk about it someone less sensitive will more than likely pop in with something rude. It's the internet. I will share that a lesbian friend fell in love and when I even suggested what that would entail to its logical end, it cost our friendship. I had a couple of friends that were in the closet that I got into the sack in my youth and they went from hot and bothered to cold and rigid despite their best efforts and desire to be otherwise. When I heard it may not be a choice, stuff like that opened my mind up, I can buy that. I think they get hurt, hence the XIst innocence idea.

Comment

Not talked about much, we try to keep a real open place for everybody. If you talk about it someone less sensitive will more than likely pop in with something rude.
                  It seems like a topic that the pheromone community would be interested in, just to increase our understanding of how they work… but I can see how it would bother some.

I will share that a lesbian friend fell in love and when I even suggested what that would entail to its logical end, it cost our friendship. I had a couple of friends that were in the closet that I got into the sack in my youth and they went from hot and bothered to cold and rigid despite their best efforts and desire to be otherwise. When I heard it may not be a choice, stuff like that opened my mind up, I can buy that. I think they get hurt, hence the XIst innocence idea.

This is precisely why I’ve been so passive, letting her take the lead and figure out what it is she may want… but I will be taking your advice with the Xist+innoce combo if things go south, or she starts acting conflicted. I just need to wait for shipping to resume.
                  Current stock,

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X