yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirt and Andostanone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirt and Andostanone

I tried an experiment tonight that worked out well. FLIRT doesn't usually do much for me but I'm sitting on a bottle of oil and it's summertime and there is no reason in the world Flirt shouldn't work for me so I went outside of my usual box and tried three drops. I rarely go more than two on anything. To this, I added 5mcg of Androstanone to masculinize it. AT this dose on me the girls just gather and buzz around me depending on what else I steer it with. Well, the three drops were what I needed. I applied it on the forearm. I dop 5mcg Androstanone to right below the Adam's apple.

I went to about 5 places and got good strong hits at three. At the first coffeeshop, I was seated with an old pal of mine, we were talking a bit loud, he has a hearing problem so That does attract attention but out of the blue this really nice-looking gal waiting in line for her coffee spins around straight to us and says hello with a really genuine smile, then she demurred away but nice hit. Nothing from the two very young baristas.

We went down to the bookstore and had some lively conversations and smiles from the guy at the counter but no hits from the ladies. My friend seemed more tolerant of my assertiveness than usual. Usually, he tries to get me to quiet down but he just kept smiling and jesting with me about my quirks without any animosity. This stuff is safe around guys.

I popped about an hour down the road to a place I hadn't been before and sat next to the best-looking gal in the joint, before long we were chatting up a storm and she was asking me to come back that she can always use another guy like me around. Got light hits off a couple of other gals, nothing off a couple of others except a polite smile.

Next, the pharmacy gal was flirting, telling me if I didn't come back for vaccinations tomorrow she was going to hunt me down, she had my phone. Then she apologized for being a bit forceful and I told her its alright, I like strong women, at which the really hot pharmacist's ears perked up and tried to edge into the conversation as I promised I'd be back and exchanged rapid, I'm single, so am I's.

Hit the Grocery store and the girls were in their own conversation but exchanged smiles. I could tell they were comfortable going back to their chit-chat.

Nice fun social with an inclination for people to be drawn closer or at least comfortable. I can work with that.

Whoa great report! This combination seems really interesting. I've never tried the standalone molecules, but this makes me want to try.

I'm wondering though - have you tried Taboo? If so, would you say it's similar or different? Is it more sexual than Taboo? I find Taboo to be a bit too subtle, though it could be that I'm using too little of it.

Also if 5mcg per spray is borderline ghosting do you do that because it wears off easily? I wonder if I should get the 2mcg or the 5mcg.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      get the 5 oil and just use one drop
      cheap enough even though its oil

I use taboo a lot, it has some degree of similarity as this combo but this one seems to have more sexual innuendo. It is not as initially attractive as taboo. Taboo hits fast. This takes a while. Not long 5 or ten minutes i caught the scent of wet pussy in the room about 20 or thirty minutes later I started seeing nipples pop. but not instant and not all were drawn to me. I still had to approach and initially, they turned away. give it time, its not repulsive at all but women tend to try to shut down their sexual responses. I don't know why but a bit of time and they get more comfortable with what they are feeling.

It did hit the pharmacy lady fast but she was already open to being helpful so that probably helped. she seemed a bit extraverted too.

Comment

That sounds promising. I’ve never really used flirt, or had an excuse to try out Androstanone and this sounds like a great reason.

Can you clarify your dosage though? In your first post you said you used 5mcg, and later said 3 drops. Was it 3 drops at 5mcg or a total of 5mcg? I also only have flirt spray, not oil. Would you recommend 3 sprays as well? I’ll probably try a lot of different ratios but a starting point would be much appreciated
      Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Comment

Both Flirt and Androstanone can be obtained in oil form, which is my preference during the summertime. My usual mix involves three drops of Flirt and a single drop of Androstanone.

Androstanone oil comes in a variety of strengths. I personally use the version with 5 mcg per drop. It's also available as a spray, but always check the dosage per spray before purchasing to avoid getting an overly potent version.

Typically, the concentration of one drop of Flirt oil is designed to match one spray of Flirt. This is how Steve, the creator, designs all his oil blends. To achieve this equivalency, he must concentrate the oil about eight times more than the spray, which explains the higher price tag. The exact concentration multiplier can vary, but Steve ensures it's balanced so we can keep things simple.

However, this method doesn't apply to individual molecules like Androstanone. For Androstanone, less than 5 mcg is usually recommended. I believe the spray starts at around 2 mcg, but since I prefer oil and knew I would need a higher dose, I took a risk with the 5 mcg version. If you opt for the spray get the 2mcg and use 2 sprays. Fortunately 5mcg of the oil, it turned out to be the perfect one-drop dose for me. I have a 50 mcg version on order, but due to recent damage at the lab, I'm not expecting it anytime soon. The product description warns that dosages between 5 and 30 mcg can be ineffective, and based on my experience, 10 or 15 mcg doses don't yield the same results as 5 mcg. Ordering the 50 mcg version might end up being a mistake, but that's the risk you sometimes take in the name of scientific exploration!

Comment

If you do decide to try single molecules, get a dispersion technology bottle too, I think it's under fragrances. all blends have a few drops of this but the single molecules are pure. They need some dispersion molecules to equal the dispersion of the blends. Otherwise your range is very short. Like a foot or two. One bottle will do several 10 ml bottles

Comment

That’s a lot of excellent advice, thank you! I live in a warm/humid area so oils are my go to when I can afford them. I pulled the trigger yesterday before posting, just bought the single molecules(A1 and Anone) in oil, and the blend in spray, if it works out I’m planning to spring for the oil.

I didn’t know the single molecules had such poor diffusion I’ve been using A1 as a “little something extra” on most of my blends… and I’m just now learning I’ve been hamstringing myself. I’ll definitely pick up the dispersion technology bottle (this? https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...echnology.html ) I’ll also look for a tutorial for oil mixing, though if you have advice or a link that would be amazing.

I heard about the roof, I hope nobody was hurt! It’ll arrive when it does, I’m not gonna stress on my end. They have always had phenomenal service. Until it does though, do you have advice how to increase dispersion on my A1 oil without the diffusion tech?
            Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

Comment

Accidental double post (edit)
              Current stock,

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by mixing oils. Dispersion technology typically involves using about 3 to 5 drops; however, I might need to recalculate. I always seem to forget. Simply place the mixture in a bottle and shake it once a day for a week.
                If you're looking to achieve a dispersion effect, one option is to utilize a cologne that contains ambroxan as an ingredient. There are various chemicals that can be found in perfumes and colognes, such as ambroxan, Iso E Super, and synthetic musks. These components are often used in perfume technology to enhance projection, radiance, and sillage. If you have a cologne that includes one of these ingredients, you can try spraying it on top of your pheromone application, effectively "borrowing" some of its dispersion technology.

Comment

My post was all over the place, sorry. I’ll try to clarify my questions:

Is the diffusion tech meant to be used with both spray and oil single molecules, and if so is the method different(my mixing oils comment)?

Am I adding this directly to the bottle of single molecule pheromones?

Thank you for the dispersion advice, I’ll check the ingredients in my stash.
                  Current stock,

Comment

Both the alcohol and oil have a volume of 10 ml. The alcohol, being more soluble and dispersible, dissolves rapidly. Interestingly, I've found that using the same proportions for both substances produces satisfactory results. The oil, while yielding a milder effect, is precisely why I prefer it – for a subtle and inconspicuous flight under the radar. If you consider 3 drops offlirt as discreet and unobtrusive, lol. I've observed an intriguing phenomenon where the oil blends sometimes seems to diffuse further than sprays, albeit taking a considerable amount of time to disperse in a room. Perhaps it's due to the higher concentration of the oil blends, as I've noticed people across the room exhibiting different behaviors on certain occasions. However, I must acknowledge that this observation might be a mere figment of my imagination or a mere coincidence.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X