yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstanone, One of my favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstanone, One of my favorites

The Captivating AndrostANONE Pheromone Molecule

5α-ANDROSTAN-3-ONE

Introducing the enigmatic 5α-ANDROSTAN-3-ONE, or AndrostANONE, a pheromone found in human sweat and saliva. While it shares a striking resemblance to its more renowned cousin, Androstenone, our community of experienced pheromone users has discovered noteworthy differences that can't be gleaned from studies alone.

AndrostANONE has been celebrated as a harmonizing molecule, skillfully counterbalancing the sexual assertiveness of Androstenone. Think of it as the gentler, more amiable counterpart, capable of creating an intense yet less aggressive sexual bond. Wearing AndrostANONE can make you appear as a friendly, approachable potential partner with an enticing aura.

Rumors have swirled that AndrostANONE may be the elusive Androtics Putative 75 (P75) molecule; however, both pheromone enthusiasts and company representatives have debunked this notion, chalking it up to mere speculation. Personal experimentation has revealed similarities and differences between the two, supporting the conclusion that they are distinct entities.

At low doses (below 5 mcg per spray), AndrostANONE exudes an air of sexual confidence. Between 5 mcg and 25 mcg per spray, it can produce a perplexing "ghosting" effect—an overdose that overwhelms the senses, leading the brain to disregard the potent chemical signals of extreme attraction.

Yet, at dosages of 30 mcg and higher, AndrostANONE weaves a unique bonding experience, making the wearer seem like someone near and dear to those exposed. At pheromoneXS, we believe this effect may be akin to the post-copulation release of oxytocin that connects partners. AndrostANONE could be sending signals reminiscent of the afterglow of intimacy.

Begin your pheromone journey with this exceptional molecule, and embrace the adventure of everyday life. At day's end, reflect on your experiences and compare them to a pheromone-free day. The fascinating world of AndrostANONE awaits!

Otherwise known as 17β-Hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one, 4,5α-Dihydrotestosterone, Androstanolone, Stanolone. It appears to be a metabolite of testosterone.

I would suspect that it gives an aura of male having enough testosterone to burn and have some metabolite come out onto the skin. A woman might be detecting higher testosterone in the wearer. I feel like a smolder and myself a bit of a swagger.

Here are some other names. Its going to be hard to track research down with this many synonyms
    5A-ANDROSTANONE;Androstan-17-one;5A-ANDROSTAN-17-ONE;5α-Androstan-17-one;ANDROSTAN-17-ONE, 5A-;5ALPHA-ANDROSTAN-17-ONE;17-Oxo-5alpha-androstane;17-KETO-5-ALPHA-ANDROSTANE;(5R,8R,9S,10S,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-tetradecahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-one
    Last edited by Muestereate; 06-21-2023, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X