yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

androstadienone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• androstadienone

I think androstadienone is the strongest

androstadienone is a very special pheromone, because it relaxes the girl and makes her attracted to the guy

Comment

androstadienone is a very special pheromone, but causes fear in the male side

Comment

Only at high doses, and only on certain men. I find moderate doses actually make the guys gather around like we are old pals.

Comment

Muestereate what is the moderate dose for a1? And do you run it solo or combine it with something else?

Comment

I have a pretty good tolerance for it. Steve always recommends buying the default dose for all single molecules to determine your dose. That's 12.5. I own 50 but I usually hit the sprayer lightly and end up with between 25 and 35. I also prefer straight Crush as opposed to cohesion. Cohesion calms me but Crush, for me at least has more energy. I can't explain why. I can only theorize. It's just my personal opinion. It could be the DHEA that calms me in cohesion. It is said to be A1 but Crush with no dhea doesn't calm me.

For these reasons I don't use A1 for calming as the girls do, for me I use it to pull females into a very close personal space. With Crush I maintain energy so it's a lively but very close interaction. they are calm but I am energetic.

To be pals with the guys, I don't know the mg but Taboo has a bit of A1 and I find two sprays and all the guys want to be my friend.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X