yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha male? attractive? beautiful? handsome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha male? attractive? beautiful? handsome?

Hi all, then this issue still clearly unclarified to me. i just would like to know feedback about exactly pheromone influence from people in how others view or perceive you. this my be a topic i should know off but really i am just not clear enought. lets start with enone, sexual pheromone, ok how the other sex view me going from low dosage to high? a sexual pheromone makes you attractive? beautiful? an attractive person is the same as being sexual? women that are drawn to men, but that man aint beautiful or handsome, it has something that girls are attracted to, is that an alpha male? is attraction relative? Etrione pheromone, the beautifier. barely any people can say a sunset with pink and orange colors is ugly. most agree is beautiful, that sunset is beautiful but not attractive? most women find brad pit attractive and beautiful for example, and he may not be wearing any pheromones at all, is brad pit an alpha male simply by being attractive?? i know there are alot of questions here guys. i would appreciate any answers, just like what makes a man appear alpha, attractive, beautiful to women? or are all those qualities correlated. and how different pheromones could assist with it.

I have never considered anyone beautiful, even the TV stars they might be pretty good looking or attractive, but beautiful is not in my vocab for people, i might use it more for an act of kindness, or a beautiful layout of food on a plate but never for people, but that's just me lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

If you are alpha depends on how a woman sees you, nothing else. Some women are repulsed by sexual mones and others are attracted. It is not a bad thing to be polarizing (pure sexual mones are polarizing), if you are too nice, you might be a beautiful person, but that does not mean you can trigger a sexual response in women. Attractiveness is difficult to explain. Even if you are brad pit or a bad boy like a rock star, you cannot get every person to like you, be attracted to you and go along with what you want. Pheromones often tell something about your health. Pure sexuals can make you be categorized as a loser. It is just the way it is. People are socially conditioned, so they judge others based on that. But triggering somewhat of a sexual response in women is crucial to any good, non platonic, relationship. Raw sexual, not necessarily beautiful but attractive. If you get a womans pussy wet she is attracted to you, but she might be wondering how and why. The body needs to get ready before sex is possible, and if you can give her these impulses, that might get you laid. Attraction can also be that you are 1 out of 1.000.000 (which you are), but she also happens to see you like this. And about alpha males, whatever labels people use, a true classical alpha male is unable to live with yet dominant, demanding and sexually attractive. But most often women end up with guys that have beta, alpha or even sigma traits combined (they might have a great career, are financially stable, yet know how to please a woman in bed). A 100% beta is easy to live with, is unable to give women sexual impulses, but has a "nice" and "great personality", while 100% alpha is totally sexual dominant and demanding, unable to live with and often labelled a loser, but sexually attractive. So far the stereotypes.

Comment

So what Phermones from here will trigger the girl and make her wet or turned on I tried ACE yesterday at work Ascend Cohesion and Evolve and didn't see no signs of the girls being turned on no hair twirling or blushing or being attracted to me. I have yet to try SOB on me I also have tried Dominant Ascend.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X