yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What kind of sexual side do the NOLs have? Seeing more success with Flirt than anything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of sexual side do the NOLs have? Seeing more success with Flirt than anything!

I'm starting to think that even a single spray of Taboo is too much for me (and Evolve has never worked for me), but Flirt, Love Boat, Cohesion, and other social-heavy blends really work for me, to the point of sometimes having women open me (especially with Flirt), which I find puzzling, because I thought that something like Taboo has what Flirt has and more.

I'm wondering if, because I don't use soap, deodorant, or antiperspirant on my armpits, and have a verified high level of total testosterone naturally, anything with ENONE or similar is just way too much, and I'm really just handicapping results I could get from something that's just social or comfort-building, not sexual or status-building. Is that possible? Could I be attractive in another way that's resulting in an effective overdose?

I've also considered that I am in fact getting similar signals with blends like Taboo, but that I'm just having a harder time noticing and capitalizing on them, but I'm pretty sure that's not true, because I definitely get way more attention with Flirt alone, and I think more attraction, too! What's a bummer to me, though, is I like the "alpha" or status kind of effect I myself feel from Taboo and sometimes from SOB.

Any thoughts? Are the NOLs more sexual than people usually say, because it's a minor effect?

(I almost always use one spray or one drop of anything.)

Also: Is it only possible to edit a thread title a certain number of times or within a certain time after posting?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X