yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely legal combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely legal combos

Can anyone tell me some good combos to use with barely legal? Thanks

higher enones, evolve? maybe a bit of xsp83? Naked gun, Stuff like that. I suspect combos like that would push the age group older.

Comment

Any problems mixing it with XIST and can it mix with TABOO

Comment

I mixed it with taboo today and 2 girls wanted to take pictures with me in the mirror outta the blue, it almost seemed like they were waiting for me outside the bathroom

Comment

Sounds like a good combo to me then. I took those ideas off a 297 at the other phero forum since barely legal used that idea as the start. I still haven't given it a proper shakedown to be honest. I have used it around older mostly married ladies with just noticing a bit of curriosity. I think it is a bit too young for me.

Comment

Just for the record it was 2 shots of XIST and 1 shot of taboo.

Comment

Thanks for clarification, I thought Barely legal combos were, "evolving"

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Thanks for clarification, I thought Barely legal combos were, "evolving"
                I am pretty sure Barely legal and XIST can mix, I remember reading somewhere that Steveo thinks TABOO and Barely legal could work. Any thoughts on this and any other combos that could work with barely legal?

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                  MRSNAKE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Never mind, ignore this post, i see you did tell me, Anyone else have any insight?

interesting you mentioned XSP83, thats one of them I pair Barely legal with, and XS193(half spray press) cause it was giving them mature vibes for the older women. its definitely possible that their emotions trigger something for xsp83, I have gotten myself into small conversations, 10 or so min later the girls would say their cold and need a hug for warmth. O.O. Now we just need to fine tune the combo to include things like Connections XS, or something dont have it but speak up if you do , I believe it could be the mix of the year, next to SOB/Ascend/Evolve.
                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X