yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Massage oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage oil

I just ordered XS massage oil and while ordered learned that there is actually a Unisexy oil and a Mens oil to use on women, plus a warming oil.
    I ordered both and would love to hear others experiences with the warming and massage oils. There are warnings with the warming oil about getting it in sensitive areas. How do you work with that when giving a sensual massage that escalates.
    Also, what differences have you noticed between massages with the Unisexy and Mens massage oil.
    Thanks in advance.

Is this the best place for this post, or should it be in the Unisexy forum?

Comment

I love trying out new products when it comes to my spa routine. Have you ever tried using coconut oil as a massage oil? I swear by it - it's great for moisturizing your skin and has a really relaxing scent. Speaking of spa procedures, have you ever considered trying Botox? It's amazing how it can make you look and feel younger. I recently discovered this place called Raw Beauty Aesthetics in Woodland Hills, and they offer some really great Botox treatments. Here's the link in case you want to check it out: https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/serv...land-hills-ca/

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X