yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unclear Taboo effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unclear Taboo effects

Hey! Not sure if you guys can help explain this, but I've been testing taboo oil (I get much better results from Taboo oil than the spray).

I've noticed using 1 drop of Taboo, that I will get interest and messages from girls I meet (new and old). They message frequently but are sometimes not too keen to meet up (let's say 1/6 hit rate - which is better than nothing, but not sure why it's not more like 1/3). It's almost like it has developed instant trust or converted me to an instant friend with some girls.

Can anyone explain what might be happening on the other side? They are thinking about me, but what is stopping things from proceeding further? Should I add Ascend / Cohesion to the mix for some status / kino in the interactions?

How was your conversion rate before? Did one in three girls agree to go out with you before? I ask because if you think about it, when you are asking them out via message, they are not being exposed to any pheromone at all. Does Taboo actually lower your conversion rate? Or is it normally higher with other products?

I find taboo better at in the moment stuff. It has some A1 in it which would make them more comfortable around you and maybe in their mind but its physical attraction like the rest of taboo is really for in the moment, and in your pheromoned presence. Xist is a good imprinter and taboo works well with it. I usually use more Xist than taboo, like 2 to 1 when I combo.

I've never studied conversion rates, my texting game is quite poor, I just use text to setup a phone call.

Comment

Ah this is interesting. Xist gets me fast responses but they don't want to go on dates. Taboo is better - taboo is about 1/6 which is very good for me. I haven't yet found a way to make Evolve / SOB / PSE work for me yet. I want to trial an ACE style combo with Xist spray (2) + Cohesion spray (1) + Taboo oil (1 drop). I think this may improve things

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X