yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Smells like BO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smells like BO

I have noticed that it is hard to cover the BO smell of the pheromones, without bathing in a cover scent. Lol My SO keeps getting wiffs of it, and complain about it, even when I put a cover over it. I am looking for suggestions of how others may have handled this. (I’d rather not have my cover scent too strong, if possible)
    would oils have less of this BO smell than sprays? Or will this be a small percentage of women that are negatively affected by the smell?

Judging by your post count I'm assuming you're new to things. You didn't mention what you're using or the typical dose, but perhaps start out with a very low dose (half spray or a smear instead of a drop if you're using dropper-based oils). It could also be they react with your own body chemistry. I know after I changed my diet it became a bit harder to have a heavier 'BO-like' scent. You didn't mention which product(s) you're using, but I know there are some that almost seem to be like kryptonite and can't be covered very well. To me, that's part of the journey.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Yes, I am very new to things.
      I will have to pay more attention to what ones the smell is coming from. It seams like it’s pretty much all of them (SOB, Xist, Evolve, Bliss, Naked Gun, Aqua Vitae). Only is if one spray at most, and Bliss and Naked Gun are only sample bottles.

Comment

It is a small percentage of women/people. In reasonable, doses they fly under the radar but there are some people really sensitive. You can't of course change her sense of smell unless you put someone in a stinky environment. Lots of smog smoke industrial chemicals and petrochemicals will eventually shut down the sense of smell. Of course that's the opposite way to take care of an SO.

She may not be sensitive to all though. the copulins in SOB is known to be stinky and offensive to some women but attractive in small doses to most. SOB has tons of stuff, yeah its stinky. I think evolve and Aquae vitae are stinky also. I don't wear them around SO's of any sort, family rinds and other familiars. I save them for strangers.

It is going to be a long hard process to isolate the particular problem chemicals and then you will have to read the ingredients and stay away from those that are bothering her.

Most of your products are androstenone as we have already talked. They indeed smell like BO.

Xist has some Androstenone but about 1/4 of the other stuff in your list. It has a lot of androsterone. That too has a scent but I don't think its bad at all but its not up to me, its up to her.

Pregnenolone bases have very little scent and it comprises the bases of most of the soc.

Look at the ingredient list and look at first the ingredient primarily but also at the first three. Sort your items like that and then watch for microexpressions around her nose when you walk in the room, crinkles and flares will be your first hint.

When you ask for samples, consider the first and first three chemicals. try to ask for ones using different primary chemicals. Right now you are about 66% clustered around heavy androstenone products.

Comment

Is your girlfriend on hormonal birth control? I imagine that that could affect her like or dislike of very manly pheromone smells, apart from what has already been said about applying too much. I've found that I can wear just about anything and women tell me they love the way it smells, even without a cover scent.

Is it possible that incongruity between your pheromone signature and your actual vibe could cause people to think it smells "bad"?

Comment

Have you tried Flirt or Love Boat? I have found that those are among the least offensive-smelling blends.

Comment

Nope, no birth control.
              I wasn’t near her last night, but I tried 1 spray of SOB split between both wrists, a spray of Naked Gun on the neck then covered with 1 spray of Spice Bomb split between wrists and one spray on neck. No hits at Walmart. 😆 But I also didn’t notice any of the BO smell. We will see.
              I did use Aqua Vitae (scented and Unscented) a couple years ago with great luck and compliments, but she hates the smell of it.
              I have Cohesion, Taboo, Barely Legal, Exotica, Love Boat, Glow, Thinker and SOB Oil on the way, so, we will see how it all goes. Plus I have a few more cover scents to try now.

Comment

Nope, no birth control. She is 50. Not sure if that makes any difference.
                I wasn’t near her last night, but I tried 1 spray of SOB split between both wrists, a spray of Naked Gun on the neck then covered with 1 spray of Spice Bomb split between wrists and one spray on neck. No hits at Walmart. 😆 But I also didn’t notice any of the BO smell. We will see.
                I did use Aqua Vitae (scented and Unscented) a couple years ago with great luck and compliments, but she hates the smell of it.
                I have Cohesion, Taboo, Barely Legal, Exotica, Love Boat, Glow, Thinker and SOB Oil on the way, so, we will see how it all goes. Plus I have a few more cover scents to try now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X