yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

AndrostENONE crash after use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndrostENONE crash after use.

It has taken me a little while to put this puzzle together. I am relatively new to pheromones. I started with Alpha Q and used the whole bottle. No problems. Then I used Xist. Again no problems. In the last couple of months I have added several others, another Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB Evolve, TLG and Unresistable. I started getting a several crash 24 hours after using the pheromones. Use was 2 to 3 times a week. At first I thought it must be the A1 which I have seen many posts about but then I started making sure I wasn't using any pheromones with A1 in it. ​​Still, a day after using the pheromones, I would again get a crash. The one common denominator has been AndrostENONE. I have tried cleaning the app points with witch hazel followed by thorough soap and water.
    To describe my crashing, I get hit with anxiety, depression, elevated blood pressure and palpitations which are apparently from the anxiety. This typically lasts for about 24 to48 hours depending upon how much used and how long they were on. I have found many who have had issues with A1 but only a couple of mentions of AndrostENONE.
    I am curious if any others have issues with this and solutions.

How much are you using? It sounds like you are splashing it on like cheap aftershave 24 to 48 hours is about what it takes me to recover after a heavy dose and exciting night out, I call a heavy dose about 3 drops of an xs product and about 5 of an LAL product.

Seriously, my androstenone products last a long time because I don't use them much. Yes they create a lot of stress on the body, exactly as you described. Stress catches up. How's your diet, The body needs proteins and certain fatty acids and enzymes to recover whenever we stress it. High carbs probably make it worse. A person doesn't go to the gym 7 days a week and train to failure, they take breaks so the body can heal.

I have found androstenone effective at 4 to 6 mcg. Thats like 1 drop of dirty primitive. 1 drop they swoon. 2 drops and they ignore me. Why would I wear 100? Find your minimum dose for YOU. We are all different. Don't be swayed by others, many are just internet bragging.

Comment

Oh yeah, when I wear androstenone I wash it off as soon as I get home and never sleep on it. I don't bother with witch hazel, warm soap and water with a washcloth will get off enough, doesn't need to be 100%, just do it, don't sleep on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Why would I wear 100? Find your minimum dose for YOU. We are all different. Don't be swayed by others, many are just internet bragging.
        I think you bring up something really important. I had always decided to start out with at least two sprays / drops of a product and go from there. I suppose I really need to start with a lower dose. I know I've always tended to favor at least two drops / sprays when meeting a blind date since I never know if I'll see them in the future. To me, it's easier to rebuff them than never know if mones would be the edge that may teeter interest on their part.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I have enjoyed reading many of posts from both of you over the last few months.

Prior to my current target. I wore very little. Typically 1 to 2 sprays or drops. My current target is a mature lady who doesn't respond to light doses. I started out light and worked up.

My diet is pretty good. I try to follow the Paleo diet. Avoid processed foods, especially grains and most dairy. Besides juicing, I do a fair amount of raw veggies and fruits. Overall, I am in much better shape than most my age. I easily keep up with those 1/2 my age (I am referring those that are in good shape). My blood work is stellar.

Comment

Sounds like you are in better shape to handle enone than I If you've read my posts you know I'm not fond of it either except in light doses. I agree that older women need a lot to get excited. On a Paleo diet you could be in a position to get the right enzymes, I can't seem to recall the name of the one that helped me. It used to be in a GNC protein powder but they took it out in the last couple years. It may have been tyrosine.

Besides eliminating enone, if you really like it, Another thought is a sugar crash. I used to do a lot of juicing but it is so easy to turn those into pure sugar drinks if you are using fruit. If your body is used to getting all its energy from carbs, instead of switching to burning ketones/fats it will just crash. Androstenone creates a lot of stress, stimulates the adrenals, and raises cortisol as a result of the stress, but so does normal mating .

Try logging your carb intake with the juices and be honest. It's amazing how many carbs are even in vegetables and preprocessing is a huge sugar/insulin pump. I have sugar and can spike on carrots!!!.

Spread out your paleo protein, protein converts to sugar. 4 to 8 ounces at a time. Anything more goes into sugar. A lot of what you are feeling may actually be a sugar crash. You may indeed need the tyrosine but you may need to reduce your hidden sugars.

And I do apologize for jumping to conclusions. Alpha Q is too potent for most guys from what I have heard and when you said you went through a whole bottle I was like Whew!! but I didn't even bother to ask what size bottle.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X