yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB Oil vs Spray - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB Oil vs Spray - Thoughts?

Hi all,

I have been daily driving a sample SOB (1-2 sprays, neck) lately to experiment and for self effects. I enjoy it a lot, however, it does seem make me less tolerant and more irritable towards persistent behavior I deem unacceptable from those around me, and makes me more prone to calling it out (didnt even realize I was doing it). I guess nothing wrong with enforcing boundaries as long as you arent a "Son of a Bitch" whilst doing so lol.

I recently ordered a 30 ml of the spray on accident (meant to get the oil)

I am hoping those of you who have experience with both the spray and oil versions of SOB could give their opinions/comparisons of the two. Is it worth exchanging the spray for the oil? How do the self effects compare, how does the sillage/smell of the copulins compare between the two? Notice any difference in hits/ghosting?

For reference, I am in Nor-Cal where it gets quite hot in the summer and quite cold in the winter. I am also in my late 20's.

ALL standard advice applies, Don't expect much from an oil below about 75 degrees and medium humidity.

That said, I'm in Pennsylvania, similar climate. I have SOB oil but I don't use it in the winter. I had the spray and though it seemed to attract gals a bit more, I liked the tempered honesty of the oil. The molecule that is causing the honesty is primarily Beta Androstenol but I suspect there are "engagin" putatives in it as well.

In my own personal road to learning about honesty, I first started to question my own motives. If the intent to be helpful is there I can live with myself. If my Motives are more self-centered, and they frequently are, I can feel remorse if I "let someone have it". All those noble ideas aside. I quite often wear it in situations with smart-mouthed women but only after I decided putting them in their places might be a good thing for them.

More often though I have come to the conclusion that a good ego bashing isn't in their best interest because the false ego is the product of an already bruised sense of self. So I am more likely than not to choose something like connections to really connect and listen. If they get nasty in the future I often only have to smile. We have shared part of what's at the bottom of it.

I like to wear SOB when I'm in a good mood already.

Comment

• Swswimmer07
      Swswimmer07 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm from Pennsylvania too lol 🤣

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      thats cool, note that using the comments don't add to your post counts

East or West, I'm in the West

Comment

• Swswimmer07
      Swswimmer07 commented
      Editing a comment
      South East

The hot weather; oil wins longevity on my skin type and into the next day possibly if I apply multiple drops. Moderate/cool the spray will lift off faster, like a space launch. It sure doesn't wait until the smoke clears out to make an impression.
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

I love the spray but prefer the oil! Only because it lasts much longer. Also, the diffusion is amazing.
      I usually wear it on a disposable face mask or folded napkin in my pocket and still get all the amazing results of SOB.
      2 drops.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X