yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best products to attract young women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best products to attract young women

Hello everybody,

I have a question, wich combo or product works best for 33 yo men to attract young women/girls (from 20 to 40 less or more) ?if effects and difusion are strong and good ,better .Something that make her want to be near me or can make easier approach, like flirting,social ,what are the products that had best results for you ? I am using taboo from a while, 2 sprays instead of oil because is winter and difusion look faster and better with sprays in cold temperature .Should i try a combo ? I have a nice arsenal from XS ,for me the bests products and team ,I have thinked maybe to use 1 spray of Xist or cohesion with cops under nose to avoid depression with 1 spray of taboo ,but i am not sure ,any sugestion ? I have also a bunch of social mones and things like ascend .I know that products works diferently for everyone but a recomendation is very welcome . Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I want to try a combo with taboo for sames goals at work . What is the more suitable knowing that I am 33 yo ,tall and muscular (191 cm for 100 kg) ,weather is cold and I pass most of time inside the building ? I don't want to up the dose of taboo because I think that somes girls are ''scared'' with 2 sprays and others react good . I have also tried 1 drop of oil in a side and 1 spray of taboo (i always apply on the neck) and had nice results but can be better .What are your recomendations ? Thank you in advance .

Comment

Just experiment. At work, I think 2 sprays/drops is a good max dose. try 1 taboo, 1 Xist. Try Ascend for that age group, you could TRY a taboo Ascend combo 1 and 1. You didn't say what socials you have.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your answer .

Sorry , I forgot to put it , in social I have Vibes,Bliss,Connect,Happiness,Love boat (I don't know if I should consider it social),Flirt,Crush. I have a question also ,The doses change a lot with sample comparing to a normal bottle ? should I apply same dosage ? I am thinking to use xist taboo and ascend , but I don't know if maybe a social is more suitable . Thank you.

Comment

sample sprayers are one-half the spray volume of a normal sprayer. 2 sprays equals 1.

Yes, I think socials are better for work but that depends on the work and local cultures. Status blends can be useful at work too, that is why Ascend works so nice at work. There are lots of status blends that work. Sometimes you will get clashes between people striving for more status than you but that's part of the climb to the top. Ascend seems to get cooperation even from those you may be competing with.

Of course, working in a club is different than an office. a Lab is different than an office, a female environment is different than a male environment. etc etc. These work differently for different people based on many differences between people and environments.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X