yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiment. Enone with Neno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiment. Enone with Neno

Hi all. I am experimenting with different pheromone molecules. individually and mixed, i will post my findings. for this i tried Androstenone and Pregnenolone single molecules in dpg from XS.

Enone 5 mcg
    Neno 5 mcg

This one i felt unbalanced. The enone gave me a boost of confidence but the neno made me goofy. it was weird because for some seconds i felt the enone working then suddenly Neno started to influence. like the two molecules were clashing from time to time. it was not a bad feeling just it felt unstable. the neno help with my mood, felt like a had some energy drink, and people were smiling like they felt happy seeing me. Neno is definitely social, upbeat, good mood, i really like this molecule at just 5 mcg. but enone and neno did not worked that well together i least for me. i havent seen any mixes with both this molecules, maybe thats the reason? i felt sometimes like a goofy alpha, if that makes sense. it just dint feel like a good signature. anyways that was my experience and findings. wanted to share. my next experiment is gonna be Enone then astaxanthin.

I'm a neno whore but I don't mix it with enone stuff. I get the clash thing too. I'm sure Steve could make it work and probably does but it would have to be done with more finesse than I have patience for.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X