yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use

I've recently met a girl online where we have been talking for a couple months and the chemistry is so strong and we have a lot we can relate on. She's so hooked that she's willing to move across the states to come be with me. I'm going to go visit her and going to spend couple days with her. I had pheromones I bought in the past before I met her and was thinking maybe it would be cool to take some with me. I know theirs different ones for different reasons but here the ones I have that are all sprays with a cologne scent over it

Evolve, Xist

And I have samples of Taboo, Bliss, Ascend.

I guess my question is which is the best to wear or even combo to attract our interaction on a romantic level but not overkill. Keep in mind we will be staying together for couple days in the same place so it could be fun to explore different settings. Sometimes fun, and playful, sometimes sexual, sometimes passionate and connected. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Again the goal is to attract on a romantic I need you in my life level.

There is no perfect answer but I would escalate start with Taboo then add some Xist maybe later in the same day, I'd get some free time so it has half an hour to settle down and the next day try the evolve then go back to the XIst Taboo combo on the last day so she remembers you.

You of course should have your doses worked out before she comes, Since she is already hooked I would go light.

Comment

be careful with her. if i were u i would wear no mones. the first day. u need to see how she is in real life, how is the chemistry for real without any mones first. remember mones are like makeup. once they gone people can see the truth that was covered. if shes all that u said she is, without her even being exposed to mones, seems u dont need them .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X