yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Comparing Enone to Arone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing Enone to Arone

OK. So as alot of us know Enone is considered that aggresive, sexual, dominant type of mone, while Arone is the safe, status, respect, peaceful aura kind of man, also dominant and sexual but much less than enone. my question is that both this pheromones are like opposite side of spectrums. aggresive-peaceful, respect-dominant- threathening-safe. why or what reason they are used together. trying to find some logic. thanks

It has its purposes for buffering effects of the other combos mixed inside. As I recall, Ascend has both and if you read the descriptions you can see why. I find it more of a respect-friendliness than a more extreme opposite but still just enough sexy to wear all the time.
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

I don't use the term arone myself and am not sure what you are referring to but my guess is you are either talking about erone or anone. I am pretty sure you are talking about alpha androsterone. I'll go along with respect but I think it also adds trust.

I can't exactly empathize with a small woman contemplating being dominated by a large animalistic alpha male but I would think having some reason to trust has to cross her mind to avoid running like hell. I think androstAnone is similar but with familiarity. Kind of like a safe word.

But there are other reasons, I associate androsterone with maturity and I think that is where it sends a trust signal but it also sends this signal to other guys. Guys don't mind being around an alpha guy if they sense he is mature enough that they think he is unlikely to act irrationally or dangerously impulsive. A1 seems to send this sort of signal to guys too in smaller doses.

So I think it is used to affect both men and women in our vicinity.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X