yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Grondyke Pheromone Profile Tactical Soap use with XS Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grondyke Pheromone Profile Tactical Soap use with XS Products

S'up people? I recently bought 3 bars of Grondyke's Pheromone Profile Tactical Soap They have 3 different Alpha Bad Boy Types Bond Durden an Maverick they also have these in a variety of blends using onIy Natural Ingredients. I recently also received XS145 Le Male was the cover scent and samples of SOB Cohesion and Bliss Unscented after taking a shower using the pherome profile soap I then sprayed XS145 SOB 2 sprays each to both sides of the neck under the ears chest and insides of both forearms and wrists. Along with 2 sprays of the Bliss on both forearms and wrists. Out the door I went overall my interactions were all very positive and friendly with the opposite sex and not anymore than that. I think the pheromone soap and the xs products might have canceled each other out. So mainly I was asked to help do some work type tasks that weren't overly strenous, I also attended 3 meetings each one lasted about 1 hour each. I'll have to do some more research with the tactical pheromone soap and XX Blends using Different Cover Scents or even Unscented To determine which is best for me to use. Has anyone else Used Grondyke's Tactical Soaps? What has been your experiences using it with XS products if any?
    Pheromones
    Spray: Taboo Celebrity Xist Cohesion Thinker Limitless Boyfriend Dominate Ascend Inbetween

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X