yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have some Evolve oil, live in the UK, mild weather. What temperature will it work at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have some Evolve oil, live in the UK, mild weather. What temperature will it work at?

Hi,

living in the UK it is generally mild in climate. I always use sprays but have a full bottle of evolve oil and have run out of evolve spray so thought I would ask at what temperature do oils project. I have searched but not found any answer to specific temperatures.

When inside at work the temperature is 20oCelsius or about 68oF and outside is 10oC(50oF) to about 15oc(59oF) at the moment. I would like to know if this is too cold for oils as would be interested to see if the oil is different in anyway to the spray. I love the spray but sometimes it freaks women out as if it is esciting them too quickly and they don't understand why and heard the oil is more hard and heavy but more believable.

Thanks.

Mid 70's would be better but indoors is generally ok. It seems to me like the sexual side benefits more from the heat. It also depends on your activity. Body heat doesn't change much but moving around gets it in the air. Evolve oil feels heavy and slow-moving otherwise.

Comment

Thanks, I will give it a go then, should be ok in indoors environment and make sure I walk about a bit lol.

Comment

you had asked for a specific temperature and my experience with oils in general is somewhere above 24 degrees C maybe even 25. I had noticed evolve wrong well in a warm motel room at about 26 or even 27 it was getting very volatile

Comment

Thanks. I have ordered more spray and will use my oils up in the summer.

Comment

Hello Bob,
            nice to meet a fellow from the same area, i was born in the UK but no longer live there, but still spend a lot of time there when i can, i would keep to sprays for uk weather, and maybe oils in the heat of August when it gets hot which is not very often apart from this summer!
            Try Evolve for the pubs, oils or spray will be good as the pubs in the uk are big and roomy so the sprays will be able to go far, but make sure that once you find your partner you like in the pub to stick in close contact with her otherwise it will be wasted time for the sprays!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hi Coconut, glad to hear from someone who can appreciate the climate related questions of the UK.. Its basically mild all the time but the humidity is quite high so the oil or spray question is something which keeps going around my head.

Thanks for the info. I have used Evolve spray to great effect in the pub, it as often surprised me how easily it melts barriers when I make that extra effort to make a move. It feels like I can have a great conversation and it feel flirty almost instantly whereas without evolve it would take a lot longer to get to that point.

Most of the pubs are quite warm inside too so oils could be an option. I have used SOB oil in the pubs and i saw the deer in the headlights look almost instantly so knew it was working.

At work though it can be either quite cool or warm so sticking with sprays.

Comment

Hi Bob,
                i have got both evolve oil and spray and I live in the uk too. I ve never seen much from the oil tbh while the spray works very well. Same with taboo, spray works wonder but the oil doesn’t. Not sure if it’s related to temperature or body chemistry but I stick to the spray.
                can you try the oil and report back? I’m curious to know what would be your observations

Comment

Humidity is a consideration. but I can't say for sure how it effects it. somewhere between 30 and 70 percent is a nice range.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X