yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to get over reverse imprinting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get over reverse imprinting?

I wore Xist on my chest on a date that went to the bedroom, and we were both crushing hard.

Unfortunately I’m getting ghosted now, think she met somebody else, and I’m unnaturally and unreasonably torn up about it after literally just one experience together.

I think it’s because of the xist, and I wish I hadn’t worn it on my chest. How long does this imprinting effect last for? And would wearing it on the back of my neck in the future prevent this from happening again?

Stay out of contact for a few weeks. Repetition would dig it in deeper. Try wearing some alphas, sometimes they get rid of the crush thing for me. Ascend comes to mind, I think dhea or A! might help too. I don't seem to crush when wearing anything with those in their. Look up fallout killers here and in the other forum.
    You want to revert back to IDGF buttmunchpapa instead of Mr romance. I have had this much worse with LAL Nude. Xist and Nude set memories but all memories need repetition. Don't dwell on the thoughts, distract yourself. Letting yourself dwell on them is almost as bad as seeing her again. Go change some sparkplugs or saw a board

Comment

Thanks man! Time to try out some alpha mones, I've never purchased any. I think fallout might be more accurate to describe what I'm feeling, sadly. So with fallout killers like DHEAS, does that mean that if you wear them in tandem with something like Xist, then you won't experience reverse-fallout like happened to me? And it would also effect, the girl, right? Basically I want to be able to wear Xist and have a girl crush on me (without going full stalker obviously), but not have that same effect happen to me nearly as strongly.

But yeah thanks for the advice, I'm just gonna go fuck 5 hotter women, should do the trick

Comment

Or you could just try crushing on all five

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X