yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP115 to buffer heavy -none mixes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP115 to buffer heavy -none mixes?

Hi guys, I want to test Evolve on some first dates I have coming up with girls in the 28-31 age range. Looking to try and buffer it a bit so it isn't too strong for this age range, but I don't want to wear cops in this scenario.

Basically I'm a little concerned, as I was in a previous thread, that 20mcg of none might be too much for a guy who is tall and weightlifts and probably produces a decent amount of testosterone still (I'm early 30's).

I want to add something that has a more comforting aura, because these girls are stupidly hot but they're also total sweethearts and slightly shy. I also read that Evolve gets women super wet but without necessarily being horny, and that can cause them to abandon ship.

It seems like XSP115 might be a good fit as it reportedly makes women horny and is comforting. I also have an old bottle of TAC I could try instead.

I also have a sample of Xist I could try instead.

Alternatively, I could just go with Taboo (and possibly add some solo androstenone on top to ramp up the sexual nature? does anyone actually do this?) instead of Evolve, but I've never used it in a date setting.

Can't figure out how to edit my post, but I should add that my Evolve is a spray, not oil.

Comment

No buffer needed, could go up to 10 sprays of evolve and it will still attract

Comment

Haha! That’s wild man I feel like I would ghost. I’d rather give that a shot when at a bar and not giving a fuck.

Just had my first date of the lot and went with 1 spray Taboo and 20mcg TAC. Full close. Taboo is the shit. Might try evolve with the same girl next time now that we’ve established sexual comfort, see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post
          No buffer needed, could go up to 10 sprays of evolve and it will still attract
          No, I can understand him. I haven't had much success with even a single spray of Evolve, but I get great results with Taboo or with Flirt by themselves. I suspect that either being in my 20s with (tested) high testosterone and never wearing any deodorant or using soap on my armpits ever is contributing to an overdose, or that Evolve is working and I'm too maladroit to capitalize on it without the help of other more social or comfort-building pheromones. What do you all think?

Comment

2nd one.

I can’t count the amount of times my dates wanted to make out or sleep with me but since they weren’t blatant about it I thought otherwise. Sometimes you have to extend your hand and say dance with me to see if someone is interested in doing that with you at all.

If pheromones are helping it will be the difference of your active courageous actions getting you a hell yes rather than a no or a maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post
              2nd one.

I can’t count the amount of times my dates wanted to make out or sleep with me but since they weren’t blatant about it I thought otherwise. Sometimes you have to extend your hand and say dance with me to see if someone is interested in doing that with you at all.

If pheromones are helping it will be the difference of your active courageous actions getting you a hell yes rather than a no or a maybe.
              So how should I conceptualize the increased benefits from something like Taboo over Evolve? (Or even just Flirt over Evolve?) Is there a more interesting, subtle effect I'm getting from Evolve that might actually be more useful in the end?

I think I have been fairly bold when wearing just Evolve and remember feeling somewhat invisible or dismissed. Taboo doesn't have less enone, does it? It's not possible for a single spray of Evolve to be too much, is it?

Comment

Evolve has 4x as much enone per spray as Taboo. I honestly think 20mcg (evolve enone per spray amount) is too much even with the buffers it has. It seems like most people reporting success with it are working with older women, generally not in their 20’s.

Comment

Originally posted by buttmunchpapa View Post
                  Evolve has 4x as much enone per spray as Taboo. I honestly think 20mcg (evolve enone per spray amount) is too much even with the buffers it has. It seems like most people reporting success with it are working with older women, generally not in their 20’s.
                  Makes sense to me. I've heard it's actually a few times more than that in Evolve.

Do we have any idea how it compares to SOB? I've had pretty good results with that, but not as good as with Taboo.

Comment

Originally posted by satyr View Post

No, I can understand him. I haven't had much success with even a single spray of Evolve, but I get great results with Taboo or with Flirt by themselves. I suspect that either being in my 20s with (tested) high testosterone and never wearing any deodorant or using soap on my armpits ever is contributing to an overdose, or that Evolve is working and I'm too maladroit to capitalize on it without the help of other more social or comfort-building pheromones. What do you all think?
                    Do you ever do any mixes with Taboo or Flirt?

Comment

Taboo + TAC is awesome
                      Taboo + Xist + Copulins as well

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X