yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My observations wearing Barely Legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My observations wearing Barely Legal

I’ve had barely legal for about a month now and have found it accurately named, with other effects:

It definitely attracts girls in their early 20’s, 30’s.

It also attracts girls who are teenagers, blatantly, and it makes me slightly uncomfortable when this happens. Double edged sword.

If I wear it on my neck or chest, I’ve noticed I am more likely to feel down the next day. If I wear it on back of neck, this doesn’t usually happen.

It seems that no matter where I wear it, it makes me feel a little giddy and goofy and carefree. I actually don’t like this aspect as when I’m goofy and jokey I don’t build attraction and have a big chance of killing it.

I’ve noticed an imprinting effect on myself when I wear it. Unsure if it does this for others as I don’t wear it with people I see regularly.

It’s pretty non threatening. I’ve been curious how much none is in it but I’m guessing it isn’t more than 2.5 per spray.

I don’t mix it with anything. It works great on its own. I’ve considered adding cops, but I’ve read cops + heavy A1 products are a bad idea.

Also seems to get attention from women in their 40’s, but I’m not around those much.

Overall: It seems to be a very friendly mix and adds a glow that seems to impact YOUNG girls the heaviest. But this is a double edged sword, so must use wisely and in the right environments so you don’t have underage girls hitting on you.

Note: I am in my 30’s and basically an 8 or 9 on attractiveness scale, I look mid 20’s so I’m told by girls who are early to mid 20’s. I already had good success attracting women, especially girls who are younger. Even teens would talk to me or try to get my attention, but the hits got more… confident and with a stronger aroused energy when using Barely Legal.

Also I hate the name of this thing. It makes me feel like a perv. Should have been called something like Fountain Of Youth or whatever.
    Last edited by buttmunchpapa; 10-04-2022, 12:43 PM.

Name is a matter of perception If it's hitting 20 to 40 its not aimed at anything perv nor is it working for anything perv. A 20-year-old is not perv material if you are in your 30's. I look at it as, "so good it shouldn't be legal". Actually it's hit or miss for me since I am older. Most young women will ignore any pheromone signals from a guy my age. But there are those ones that have never been hit by pheros before.

Now I did have an experimental blend that Steve sent out to test at worked similarly to Barely Legal. I was amused when all the college girls gravitated to my corner and started dancing about like my corner was suddenly a dance floor. This was a coffee shop. But that didn't make me feel like a perv. What was perv though was a young girl with her mother started to respond to the hit. I didn't spot it because I wasn't perv enough to be looking for it but I did spot her mother's look of surprise. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her linking her daughter getting her groove on with the other girls to me. That blend seemed to cut through age prejudice. They sure were having fun.

We can't control who these hit but we can control what environments we wear these in. In my case, I could have predicted the college girls but not the mother-daughter at that time of day. I just ignore inappropriate hits. As always wear them responsibly. They work .

Comment

Have any of you mixed barely legal with anything else?

Comment

I've mixed it with odyssey, This was a connections party with a hippy vibe, so I thought it would fit in. 200 or so guests, many were younger and basically while doing the dances or movements with the singers I always found myself pairing up with girls with dreads and piercings, bo-ho style from 19+ all into weed and drugs lmao. The connections were somewhat short as we had to switch every time we heard the chimes, one mentioned to me that I smelled like their ex...sooo i guess its all in the place that you'd wear any combos.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ok i got a few 10 ML bottles of barely legal, shame they don't have the 30 ML bottle on this one. I have XIST and Love boat, Cohesion OIL. What are some good mixes i can do here? Will it have a good affect to wear by itself?

Comment

By itself for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
              Ok i got a few 10 ML bottles of barely legal, shame they don't have the 30 ML bottle on this one. I have XIST and Love boat, Cohesion OIL. What are some good mixes i can do here? Will it have a good affect to wear by itself?
              You have a pretty potent mix there as is! Using it on it’s own will do just fine. I once had a mix of Xist, Vibes, Barley Legal, & P96 that had all the women purring in the party, no-work required. But if you just have what you got, try Barely Legal and a touch of Xist, they wouldn’t forget you easily let’s leave it at that.
              Last edited by C-west; 11-25-2022, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X