yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone tried Evolve + Copulins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Evolve + Copulins?

I tried searching but nothing came up. There is a thread claiming copulins can (and should?) be added to everything, but I also saw a thread I think on pherotruth where multiple people were saying that Taboo + copulins had a negating effect and didn't net any hits.

I'm curious if anyone here has tried adding a drop of the ol' cop along with Evolve, and how did it work for you?

I did Evolve Oil w/ Ascend Oil + Cops on a combo several months ago for first dates. There were extras added to this (Connections, P96, Boyfriend) but the effects were five-star. We were making out within 20 minutes.

Comment

Thanks brotha I will give it a go without fear!! How many drops each? Honestly I am afraid to do more than one spray of evolve because I’m 6 foot and lift weights and in that pheromone content spreadsheet it says heavy none products will likely be too much for me due to those variables :/

Oh not sure if this makes a difference but my target audience is early to mid 20’s

Comment

Evolve comes on slow. I use the oil. Tonight I paired it with SOB, one drop each. This gave me a little cockiness but bot much but I also added 5mcg of Androstanone for familiarity and 25 mcg of Neno to keep it a bit more fun. I didn't go with any extra cops because SOB already has them. This combo worked well enough with the guys. I mention this because high-enone combos can really set off some guys. Where I went tonight was only one gal and she was kinda masculine in the way she carried herself but the rest of the guys were generally alphaish. I detected just a bit of shying away from her and one of the guys.

I think I will try the same tomorrow but I should be in an opposite scenario with many gals. They are used to me wearing more social type stuff or intimates like XIst Comboes but with the change in weather, I'm in the mood for a little swagger. I like to keep cops pretty light, anything more than half a drop of oil and i get slut and whore comments and looks. That hasn't worked for me since I was 25.

Comment

So I tried evolve plus cops to the club last night. One spray, one drop. I also wore two sprays of the xist sample I have, which I’m assuming is about as much as a full size spray, possibly a little less.

More than anything, I noticed self effects. My coincidence was through the roof, I was moving slower and more assuredly, I was a conversational genius, and just felt a fuck ton more “alpha” as much as that term makes me cringe.

As far as sexual effects, didn’t notice any. No aggression from guys. No out of the ordinary attraction from girls (some girls danced with me, but nothing any different this time than any other).

Taboo feels like a stronger sexual (possibly due to younger age, maybe evolve was too much none). Evolve + cops + xist felt mostly social. I loved the self effects and the conversational lubricant it provided. Maybe I’ll try without xist next time, maybe without cops too. I was mostly afraid of negative male reactions with just evolve because I didn’t want to rub my guy friends the wrong way.

This is only one test, so I’ll have to try more with the same combo and alone to be scientific.

Comment

I think your observations sound about right, Evolve is very social. To be honest the oil doesn't turn sexual for about hours on me. Alpha makes me kinda cringe too. I think its thrown around to easily. There is a mental outlook of knowing what we want and just going for it. I don't think its not giving a fuck about the other people's opinions, but for me its almost like a laser focus on something I know I will achieve. I think women find this sexy in many different environments. I think we can appear alpha in many different ways in different places. In the pickup scene, it will look like the regular cringe alpha, but at work it looks like something else. I guess one can even look alpha in a place like a church.

Personally, I think I was always most alpha at work, that was my playground, and I spilled over into the bar scene. I knew how to get a job, do a job and keep a job and a lot of girls could see that and were attracted to that. A man that's laser-focused kind makes quick decisions because he knows what opportunity looks like as a result of knowing what he wants to do. When it appears he jumps. I have seen women consider this alpha also. Unlike the Pickup theme of running a numbers game, when I was young I could see hunger in their eyes and suddenly, there I was.

Keep experimenting on dose with the cops and don't be afraid to put the evolve on early.

Comment

yup one of my go to mixes actually
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X