yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to wear around housemates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear around housemates

Hi! I've been continuing testing mones over the past months, it's been hit or miss but I've had some really interesting results.

One I (25, M) wish to improve in particular: I've been using swoon oil (pherotreasures, sorry) at my boxing gym and have seen girls with crushy feelings (can't stop staring at me; lose ability to speak full sentences; the coaches adore me) but actually the crazy one i noticed is even after I shower and try to wipe away the oil my female (30, F) housemate has developed deep feelings for me and wants to get married and have kids - I'm certain the swoon has been hitting her, but I don't want that kind of setup!!

Now, I'm gonna move out but I'm wondering, let's say I move into a different house with 50:50 split of males/females for a few months and want to have some NSA arrangement (24-26 yrs females), what would be the best mone? Taboo oil? SOB? PSE? Combo Xist + SOB? Any ideas / experience guys??

Those are all sexuals. You wanted them to swoon, housemate swooned. You want NSA but you picked all sexuals. If you buy sexuals someone is going to start thinking of sex

There are categories here to help you find the right stuff for what you really want. You need to look into the socials or playful. Vibes Bliss Mascot Happiness InBetween would be my picks, https://pheromonexs.com/Unisexy-pher...ilter=35,37,38 Here's some more, If you notice on the right are some checkboxes to help you search. Not all of the newest stuff shows up though but the older stuff is indexed.

I use InBetween a lot around my family, It seems to erase clashes caused by status-seeking but at larger family get togethers Mascot is more fun.

One unwritten rule is I tend to go lightly around people I see really often. Strangers i hit hard, What attracts some, sends others the other way. With strangers, I don't care but with people that are close to me, I just try to wear an upbeat blend, a little fun, not too exciting though. I don't wear anything that wears my or their patience thin.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Those are all sexuals. You wanted them to swoon, housemate swooned. You want NSA but you picked all sexuals. If you buy sexuals someone is going to start thinking of sex

There are categories here to help you find the right stuff for what you really want. You need to look into the socials or playful. Vibes Bliss Mascot Happiness InBetween would be my picks, https://pheromonexs.com/Unisexy-pher...ilter=35,37,38 Here's some more, If you notice on the right are some checkboxes to help you search. Not all of the newest stuff shows up though but the older stuff is indexed.

I use InBetween a lot around my family, It seems to erase clashes caused by status-seeking but at larger family get togethers Mascot is more fun.

One unwritten rule is I tend to go lightly around people I see really often. Strangers i hit hard, What attracts some, sends others the other way. With strangers, I don't care but with people that are close to me, I just try to wear an upbeat blend, a little fun, not too exciting though. I don't wear anything that wears my or their patience thin.
      sorry, yeh with NSA i meant no-strings-attached...sex - in that case in my new house i'll start with taboo oil and work up! The swoon hit was super rogue, but I think I've learnt that showering (even washing hard with soap) doesn't get rid of mones...I didn't intend to get my 30,F housemate to crush on me in that way!! I only wanted to test it at the gym (I actually thought swoon was a dud since I couldn't get it to work and was drowning myself in it...but it has an interesting effect with repeat exposure, bit like Xist!).

Comment

I’m only a beginner with PXS products but I can tell you Taboo is the shit for turning on girls in their 20s.

The others I would be nervous about. SOB could provide some unpleasant dynamics at home. Xist is supposed to be boyfriend material stuff. PSE no clue. Taboo it up I say.

I’ll add that I would avoid sex with housemates altogether per the “don’t shit where you eat” adage. I’d much rather plow through all their hot friends.

Comment

Originally posted by buttmunchpapa View Post
          I’m only a beginner with PXS products but I can tell you Taboo is the shit for turning on girls in their 20s.

The others I would be nervous about. SOB could provide some unpleasant dynamics at home. Xist is supposed to be boyfriend material stuff. PSE no clue. Taboo it up I say.

I’ll add that I would avoid sex with housemates altogether per the “don’t shit where you eat” adage. I’d much rather plow through all their hot friends.
          thanks - the thought occured to me but it's not a *major* concern for me to stay in one place. Although your comment did make my think what might happen to my stuff behind my back if things turn sour. Would you recommend taboo oil or spray for this? I have both, have not reaally noticed anything with taboo oil as of yet...

Comment

I only have experience with the spray. Love the spray. I’m not experienced enough to really recommend one over the other in this scene though

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X