yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Curious about copulins. Order straight cops, or Desire Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about copulins. Order straight cops, or Desire Me?

From reading about SOB and copulins, I'm curious to try copulins out but afraid SOB is going to be too intense with all the other stuff. So I'm seeing that the Desire Me oil (for women, was there once one for men?) ingredients only say it has copulins, no other pheromones. What's the difference between ordering this vs straight copulins?

I saw another male member got proposed a threesome when wearing Desire Me oil for women, so I'm extra curious about it.

I just discovered that the pure cops oil product used to be called Desire Me for men. There's like 5 million fonts on the product pages with no clear typographical hierarchy so it's really difficult to find that bit of info on the cops page. Gonna order the cops product and have a bit of fun! Curious to see how it affects workouts too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X