yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo seems plenty sexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo seems plenty sexual

Hi, new user of PheroXS, I used to use some Androtics back in the day but found I didn't really need them as I was 20 and a cutie. Still have some Ammo, P74, TAC, TAL, and plain Androstenone.

I'm recently single after a long time, and thought it would be fun to purchase Taboo, Barely Legal, and XSP74 because I'm almost out of P74. The background is, I randomly decided to wear 5mcg P74 and 2.5mcg -enone when I went out to bars and had girls in their early 20's coming up and opening me at bars, so I was like holy shit, this pheromone stuff works. Then I found out Androtics doesn't exist anymore and PXS is the new cool thing So here I am!

I have to say, I LOVE Taboo. Holy moly! I'm in my early 30's but people think I'm early 20's, babyface, and I'm a pretty good looking dude, but when I go out now I'm seeing wayyy more IOIs and girls getting so sexually flustered / turned on that they can't handle it. And this is just with 1 spray of Taboo, as well as 7.5mcg of XSP74 and 7.5mcg of TAC, all on the back of my neck because I don't want my own behavior to change at all.

By the way, is there a known TAC replacement? I'm not sure if it actually contributed anything but it probably didn't hurt.

Anyway, I can only imagine what products like SOB must be like if Taboo generates this much attraction / horniness from girls already. I'm actually kind of concerned it would be too much for young girls? I am really curious to try out SOB or Evolve or the like, but Taboo seems to be working plenty well for that kind of purpose. What do you guys think? Is SOB or Evolve going to be overkill for 22-25 year olds if I'm getting these results from Taboo?

Taboo even seems to have an effect on girl friends of mine. Spaced out, getting hot and sweating, more touchy. Not trying to boink these girls, but it's amusing to witness the effects.

Thanks to the PXS team for this forum and making awesome products!

yes, Taboo hits hard at that age group, consider barely legal as well. Have you tried it out yet? I usually use SOB for older ladies, Kinda slutty, well real slutty and of course, it will carry an alpha swagger convincingly. I have never used TAC but have read that XSP115 is similar.

Comment

I haven’t played much with barely legal buti did wear it to a fast casual restaurant today and got hit on by a couple 16 year olds, so I think I should maybe stick to Taboo lol 😆

Thanks I will check out 115!

Comment

I would suggest Evolve as well if you want a good safe sexual. You won't go wrong with that one.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X