yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Soapy scent from products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soapy scent from products?

Heyo everyone,

Reformulated Exotica and Celebrity XS...

I sprayed those on and there was a soapy milky(?) kind of scent coming off from them. I've noticed this smell from the first time I used them (recently ordered within May) and was wondering if anyone else noticed this smell.

All my orders are UNSCENTED so I'm very sure it's not that.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

It's the new diffusion technology Steve uses, it normally dies down after about 10mins. I really like it because it means I don't have to use any cologne at all if I don't want to, and it just makes me smell like I just got out the shower.

Comment

Unscented products may have a soapy/powdery scent. I have also noticed that LIIK v.2 and Max Attraction (not gold) also have that kind of scent.

Comment

Smells like tide or something,... makes me woosy personally. I noticed that too.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
          Smells like tide or something,... makes me woosy personally. I noticed that too.
          Same here. The scent doesn't go away for me, lasting as long as the mones themselves. It also makes me feel a bit nauseous until I wash it all off.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X