yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A question about selfies from someone who doesn't normally notice any selfies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about selfies from someone who doesn't normally notice any selfies

So I'm a newb here and, as I said in my introduction post, I've been mostly messing around with mones for the past several months, but I'm trying to be a little more thoughtful and trying to learn about how the different mixes work with me. So, on that basis, I've read a lot about self-effects but have never really noticed any (probably due to the general messing around with using mones in the past). So today I've been wearing 2 sprays of Boyfriend (for no other reason than for watching and testing) and I caught myself, several times, after maybe 30-40 mins, generally checking myself out and thinking how damn good I look haha.

Now, this affects your swagger and general demeanour and you end up looking a bit more good don't you. I'm just in jeans and tshirt and they're nice enough, not scruffy but nothing special, so my question is, is this what is meant by a beautifying effect, and do these just work on yourself or on others too? Also (I've tried to search but can't find anything particularly) is this one of the intended effects of this mix?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, I just don't usually notice any self-effects so this has been an interesting experience for me. Thanks for any thoughts.

One blend that ALWAYS gives me great self effects is Celebrity.

What I enjoy the most is when a blend effects me and others around me.

When I need a goto social blend, it is Celebrity. Makes me feel good and social. I put this on when I want to be center of attention.

Comment

Thanks JIT. I have Celebrity as a sampler and have only tried it once so far but was very impressed with it. I'll keep a look out for any self effects next time I wear it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X