yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First time user! What should I buy for Tinder dates? (hookup purposes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time user! What should I buy for Tinder dates? (hookup purposes)

Hello guys, I'm glad to be here as part of this awesome community. I'm excited and want to buy my first mones

My goal: Escalate Tinder dates to sexual situations. I'm not looking for a girlfriend but more something like friends with benefits

So what's recommended for the first date? I want the girl to feel attracted, maybe I don't expect to have sex on the first date, but definitely want her to feel attracted and willing to see me again. The read about:

xiSt, Taboo, Evolve and Ascend. Maybe SOB ?

I read somewhere that Evolve is "too strong" and can cause that the girl thinks you are arrogant or blush a start to behave submissively, depending on the girl. Maybe It should only be used in sexual contexts?

Could you please guide me a bit on your experiences different mones on this context, and what can I expect? of course I'm paying attention to everything else (game, looks, I know mones are not magic)

Originally posted by elhipnotista View Post
    Hello guys, I'm glad to be here as part of this awesome community. I'm excited and want to buy my first mones

My goal: Escalate Tinder dates to sexual situations. I'm not looking for a girlfriend but more something like friends with benefits

So what's recommended for the first date? I want the girl to feel attracted, maybe I don't expect to have sex on the first date, but definitely want her to feel attracted and willing to see me again. The read about:

xiSt, Taboo, Evolve and Ascend. Maybe SOB ?

I read somewhere that Evolve is "too strong" and can cause that the girl thinks you are arrogant or blush a start to behave submissively, depending on the girl. Maybe It should only be used in sexual contexts?

Could you please guide me a bit on your experiences different mones on this context, and what can I expect? of course I'm paying attention to everything else (game, looks, I know mones are not magic)
    You could try Xist and Celebrity and take it from there, depending on the direction of which way it goes!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I imagine Tinder as a fast escalation platform. My first thought was the ACE pak, Ascend cohesion evolve but no need for Ascend unless you wanted to wait till the third date for sex. I tend to think playful. Celebrity or Mascot but we also need to escalate pretty far into the touch territory. Cohesion is the standby for closeness but it's not playful in my opinion. I would take a look at crush. and should wear that on first date along with celebrity or mascot. Mascot might be better for fwb so consider a mascot crush combo for the first date.

For the second date I would go SOB and keep the crush. I would have some evolve on hand for third date and beyond sex dates. It takes hours to unfold so that's perfect for fun friend dates that end up heated but you have to work and escalate to get to the place where you are with someone for hours and hours.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X