yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Heart Palpitations Post-mone usage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart Palpitations Post-mone usage?

Hey guys, I had a serious scare today.

I applied Xist Oil & Love Boat oil this afternoon & my heart started going hard at 90-100 bpm. Luckily I was watching a show and could distract myself so that my heart beat could calm down. But this lasted a good two hours

Later that night I go to a party & decide to apply some connections. I figured a unisexy wouldn’t hurt. My heart rate spiked again after two sprays. You’ve never seen me work so hard to wipe mones off my hands so fast!

I’ve been using these sprays for over a year. This isn’t a complaint, but I definitely can confirm this happened due to the mones & I’m not willing to compromise my health. This started happening just two days ago. Have any veterans experienced this?

Could the mones be compromised from heat? Just having not been used to the full after a year? Would ‘love’ some experienced members on this.

I can't recall that but some colognes are making me feel nauseous in the high heat. When was the last time you ran a full metabolic panel? This high heat can cause heat exhaustion and dehydration which can affect the heart. It can also send your electrolytes out of balance. Get some Pedialyte, generic is fine, and hydrate like a mofo. I wouldn't do Gatorade, too much sugar and not enough potassium, you need potassium too, Calcium can affect your heart and nervous system. Generally all water-soluble minerals. I keep Cal mag zinc and potassium around just for this. you can get pot from banana and spinach, mags in spinach too, cal from milk, Sodium is everywhere, but we need a bit of that in the heat too. I used to get heat exhaustion when I worked outside in the South. heart palpitations feeling feint, delusional, confused.

See if you can find a can of spinach and baked potatoes around the house and make sure you are getting 3 or 4 quarts of fresh water, not beer or coffee or soda If that doesn't fix you up consider seeing a doctor. I have been messing with similar stuff for 6 months because of a new Blood pressure medicine.

Another non-physical cause of heart palpitations is anxiety. Consider stopping mones till you isolate the cause, I could see them causing anxiety, The first time I wore taboo I got nervous. For safety's sake though look into physical stuff too.

Comment

I hear bliss can aid you in calming down.

Also if you want to wear something that won't really lead to an od, try XsSport, it definitely helps center you.

Xsp106 also has some calming effects for me.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Please disregard this post.
        We figured out what it was. Hot summer weather.
        Hydration took care of the problem. This heat.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X