yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XIST first impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XIST first impressions

Since my phero signature is none sensitive, I tried a small OD on Taboo, and really got bad reactions with 2 sprays, women were nervous in a bad way so it was definitely an OD, so I decided to try standalone XIST

XIST one spray
    Its impressive, only great reactions, it was I wasn’t using a none product, I thought Bliss was well made but this product is top notch, I od with just one spray of old Ammo, but this is extremely balanced like Bliss, I felt great, men went neutral to a tad defensive but without any bad reaction. Women were impressively talkative and confortable, definitely a great blend!

It’s a great find since I have never ever used a none product non named Bliss without adverse effects, so I can use a little sexy power without being overwhelming. Top notch product.

Still waiting for mascot, guess it will be a great social, so eager to try it but still on the way.

will try XIST more, seems to be a great standalone product. Probably will just dab taboo since it’s so heavy on me.
    My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Taboo has an amplifier in it, xsr 32. The first couple times I wore it I was a nervous mess but I rapidly got used to it. Today I use 1 spray most of the time and since I have a 30 ml, ( yeah I grew to like it ) I'm light on the trigger. I've used up to three but while I am used to the amplifier effect, others are not so they can get jumpy. This is ok if I want to be noticed when I walk in a room. A bit much for a couple of my regular friends. They are just jealous I have all the attention though. lol

Comment

Umm interesting, forgot about the Xsr32, seems llike a great idea using Taboo as an amplifier, I just have a sample so it won’t last long, maybe a 10 ml will do
      My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X