yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Odd XIST reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd XIST reaction?

Hey guys,

Decided to run an experiment. I put on two sprays of XIST at work cause I have 4 ladies I consider friends there (2 engaged, 1 married, 1 single). The reactions have been generally good even just one day in, the girls are laughing at not funny jokes, more interested in everything I do, more bubbly, etc.

However, the married lady, who is older then me by 8 or so years, has gotten slightly more aggressive and less smiley instead. Is this normal? She was my closest friend there so it just feels odd, regardless I’m acting like everything is all good.

thanks!

I seem to attract a lot of married ladies with Xist and combos. Its fun but it puts them in a spot. They are attracted while being happy in their marriage. At worst they are a little bored. If I don't handle it right, a lot of them turn angry in the end. It's not her fault she's attracted but she feels like it is. Guilt can make people angry. An extremely loyal wife will actually be feeling shame which can give rise not to anger but to rage. The easiest thing to do is just keep your distance. The last time I dealt with this, anger was not the problem. I pulled the woman aside, admitted it seemed like we both had an attraction but that I really really respected her, her marriage, her children, career etc, the whole ball of wax, the whole package. I made sure she felt happy about where she was at instead of dissatisfied and that seemed to have done it. She stayed away for a few months and next time I saw her she was very cordial etc even smiled and made sure to tell me I was not interrupting, I take it she used the time to get her head on straight. I was the cause of the problem, I righted it. I normally wouldn't tell someone how to live but Don't use these to wreck marriages if you have no intention of taking over the other man's responsibilities. Use responsibly This is not one night stand type product. It imprints deep into their mind.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      to many to list really I'm not the type to say read the forums but it goes so well with so many things. I like to comb with loveboat for social and innocence to repair after a fight.

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      The list of things I don't combo it with are much shorter

• AyyyyyyOoooo
      AyyyyyyOoooo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Also is it okay to use a single drop of XIST oil and a one spray? I figure that would be a good combo cause one is slower but longer lasting but the other hits faster, but I don’t wanna OD!

Thank you! Also is it okay to use a single drop of XIST oil and a one spray? I figure that would be a good combo cause one is slower but longer lasting but the other hits faster, but I don’t wanna OD!
    Do your experiments with singles for a week and find your optimal amounts, the least and the most etc, then go to the other blend and you will know what it takes to od. Better to try high amounts around strangers imo, but short answer is you are unlikely to od with a drop of oil and a spray.

Comment

You are projecting a let's not be friends anymore vibe. Regardless of what the media wants you to believe most couples are happy and do not cheat. So now they have these feelings for their "friend". First, it betrays their bond with their significant other and confuses them. When we are doing something that feels wrong it can take many emotional forms. XiSt is doing exactly what it is supposed to.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hmmm. let's not be friends. aka, the friendzone buster.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X