yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate Product

Alright so i am going old school with this one. APC was my first phero product i had. and being just plain honest i never had any more hits that were i weared APC. it was supposely an Enone only based product. The smell also was very good, very different. like the body language, reactions and comments from females surpassed any other pheros i have tried. what did APC really contained? i am still wondering why no other product produced those results. anybody had that product here? it was by 2003. any ideas if it had anything else than Enone.

Was it this? There is an ingredient list halfway down the page.

Comment

No. not nexus. the picture below here is the boy. it was amazing. APC
      Attached Files

Comment

I've never seen it but I was not an early adopter of pheromones. I figured them all as fake.

My favorite androstenone products are very simple. Androstenone/androsterone/ Androstenone/Copulins/ I have never tried Domination or NPA because they just seem to strong for me.

What year did you buy it?

Comment

year 2003. supposly it contain Enone at 0.05mg per 1oz bottle , which is very little pheromone content. i dont know if thats true. i just knew that the scent drived women crazy literally. it was an official product featured in magazines, at that time i think only Enone and Anol where the only pheromones discovered.

Comment

I think Banol was 1988 but I don't recall seeing it in many formulas until I got here. Thats why I asked though, to limit its contents. Did it have a vanilla base scent or a fresh possibly Dihydro Myrcenol middle?

The scent detected of Androstenone is dependent on 2 genes. The abscene of both makes it extremely polarizing and stinky urine scent but add one gene and it gets sweet and a second its detected as vanilla. A fresh scent would cover and be less polarizing but the vanilla base would probably actually attract instead of just cover.

My favorite enone product is only 4 mcg per drop of enone, probably improves up to a drop and a half or very large euro dropper but then 2 full eurodrops its effectiveness just seems to fade away as an attractant, That could be the cops. Its unscented except for cops.

This has me thinking to try it with a vanilla base cover and see if a higher dose could be attractive.

Do you recall even vaguely its scent profile?

Comment

Damn, I just saw that decimal point on the enone content

Comment

the scent was clean, fresh but very different than alot of fresh scents at that time. it was like smelling fresh sweet water which water has no scent but in terms of imagination. The idea of having some dihydro myrcenol could be true bit in very little quantity. i am just recalling what i smelled at that time bringing memories and my olfatory sense connection. no perfumes at that time smelled like it as i can remember. in the back cover of the product it stated that they used only essential oils but i know thats not true because u cant create that type of scent only using EO. i tried to copy the scent but fall short of its unique ness. i used aroma chemicals and naturals but that missing note was not there. i used lily of the valley aromachemicals. which smell clean, fresh. citruses and others. it could be thought that the company or perfumer that created the fragrance used some captives AC not available to artisan perfumer which gave that note not possible to imitate. it also had some sweetness but not vanilla sweet, more of ethyl maltol with pink grapefruit type. also im thinking, that maybe using so little Enone had crazy effects which goes against lots of products that contain minimun 5mcg Enone. i am gonna try 1.25mcg of Enone to see if it does something unexpected. or maybe smaller percentage. jejejeje. i agree also that u should try it with some vanilla base, since vanilla based scents are considered pretty attractive to females. who knows!!! i almost forget that it could be that it had some Hedione AC, which suppously has some pheromone effects properties. i do agree with that as per observations using it in perfume mixes. the company love scent has an approach in creating a product similar to APC. i contact them back and forth about it , i asked them that i only wanted to know the fragrance GC/MS. they told me that they could do that. but story short they never answered me back since . check the picture below from love scent website. thanks for valuable info muesterate!!.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X