yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Arone canceled A1 side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arone canceled A1 side effects

so i am very sensitive to A1, even small amounts. i tried many products even with buffers but still side effects hit. then i need a little molecule mixing not expecting much, but it canceled A1 side effects. im impressed. i think im gonna try rone sulfate next with A1 to see. anyways my mix was 5mcg Arone with 2.5mcg A1. the arone somehow canceled negative feelings from A1. this is my report for any of u that may be sensitive to A1

Thats really interesting, im Always evading the use of A1 because of the crash, mild depression, great Finding
    My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
      so i am very sensitive to A1, even small amounts. i tried many products even with buffers but still side effects hit. then i need a little molecule mixing not expecting much, but it canceled A1 side effects. im impressed. i think im gonna try rone sulfate next with A1 to see. anyways my mix was 5mcg Arone with 2.5mcg A1. the arone somehow canceled negative feelings from A1. this is my report for any of u that may be sensitive to A1

Noice! Saving in the file for later!

Comment

How did your testing with rone sulfate go?

The research said high cortisol is to blame. If that’s true then anything that’ll lower your cortisol would help. BNol for example if you’re looking for another mone to try with A1

Comment

Also, One of the best things for high Cortisol is a little exercise. I never knew the cortisol A1 connections, thanks. I will have to look into it. I have a blood pressure medication that neutralizes a bunch of stress hormones and since taking it, I do seem to notice that I can't recall a bad A1 day at all. I have always called the A1 molecule the work molecule. I associate its comfort to the same sort of comfort women felt around me after a hard days work. A bit of sweat before BO kicks in.

Comment

Arone = Androsterone correct?

It's the main ingredient in Ascend, I'll have to experiment to see if Ascend could offset A1. Personally I'm super sensitive to A1.

Comment

How do you do with taboo?

Comment

Sounds interesting. Any observations on how it affects your targets?
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

So I'm new to pheromones and there's a lot of terms I have no clue about what they mean lol. When people say A1 are they talking about a specific product or?

Comment

A1 is androstenedione

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X