yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My second product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second product

Recently bought XIST because it appears it is an amazing concoction. Any idea or suggestions for my second product?

I know a bit of pheromones, still got some scent of Eros, Primal rage and the first batch of A314 ( Darth Vader vibe) maybe a great social without being too feminine? Ascend xs sounds great but the power it commands may be too much, I have a natural aggressive vibe. Any suggestions 🙃😀
    My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Taboo and Loveboat are easygoing and combo well with XIST and take off rough edges. Gender neutral socials are nice too, Celebrity but mascot is easier going.

Comment

• Elysium
      Elysium commented
      Editing a comment
      Taboo is what sounds more appealing to me, im a androstenone overdose walking guy, so i need to soften everything a bit, but i dont like a social that makes me nervous like the famous molecule A

You've been around a long time! If you have the original A314, you don't need Ascend (At least from the stories I've read). Ascend's a beauty, but if you're naturally gregarious and you can draw people to you without it, maybe something to subconsciously soften that edge when others are around you will add to your personality. Grab Love Boat (Spray!). The oil has it's place, but the spray is a quick-fix love potion. Especially if you pit the two together, I've been privy to girls getting googly eyed when talking to them wearing the two together (Some socials and putative mixed of course, but you need that base, IMO).

Comment

• Elysium
      Elysium commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh, well i can tell you i have the A314 Darth Vader batch, so powerful that people bows to you and are afraid, dont want that

Than you guys, i have seen a big repertoire in the store with a lot of new things that i dont know like the several types of none and rone, maybe that softens the none in Xist ( maybe the none is not that wild in Xist) Alpha nol and molecule A make me nervous thats why i avoid socials that dont specify those. Taboo and Cohesion seem great so far.

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

Is there something that replaces Androstadienone these days??, it works but make males hostile and also makes me sad!

Comment

• eroque
        eroque commented
        Editing a comment
        try p96

A1 is in Taboo and doesn't bother me or others at all. I use crush instead of cohesion, I get along with it straight as well but I know my limits now. The one that can really bring me down to crashing status and make me so beta that people get angry with me is epirone. Its used as a buffer in many high alpha products but once again its about dosage.

Androstanone at 5mcg gives a nice sense of familiarity but a higher dose makes people sort of bewildered. XSP119 give some familiarity but I haven't figured out the right dose yet. Love boat seems to let people come in close. I recently found that soft scents with high amounts of Ambroxan draws people in close. It will draw them right to the edge of your silage bubble. I'm still learning which scents have this, I'm using Xerjoff 40 knots but its is a ton of different ones. IN the what's that smell section of the board coconut and I are working up mixing up our own but you can just buy it as molecule 2 but until we do our single molecule experiments it might just as well be molecule 1 iso e super pulling them in. 40 knots is an enigma but combined with Taboo, Xist and Loveboat girls just hover. and guys are easy going.

There may be a couple of other xsp molecules that do this but I have forgotten about. A1 is the smell of sweat and HARD work, we have different mental associations with that. Sure it makes me sad to recall working like a dog but it also makes me feel capable. I think it makes me beta because I'm taking orders from another man but a woman perceives that as stable breadwinner. Its fresh sweat not unwashed day old sweat. I have often found women attracted to me after a hard workout or day at work. Try changing what you think about. give it a whiff and try to think about the good things about work or working out. I think that's what changed my reaction to it.

Oh and wearing it on my arms, not up by my face. When I started moving A1 products onto my arms and away from my face my relationship with A1 changed too.

Get a sample of taboo and wear it on your forearms.

Comment

• Elysium
        Elysium commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow thanks for the knowledge, probably will get taboo or crush or any feel good pheromone that doesn’t make me nervous

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        men tolerate about 1/3 the dose of a1 that women enjoy Moving it out to my arms or wrist cuts by 1/3 what I am smelling but almost triples what she is smelling.

Comment

• Elysium
        Elysium commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, great knowledge

Uh oh did a super review on all the products and i went for a social that really seems what im looking for it is Bliss
      sounds like a great social

Comment

must first ask. what is your goal for that second product? mood lifting? social happy? attraction? i have tried many products, have molecules and experiment alot. give me more goals descrption and i could throw out some things i have tried and recommend.

Comment

Get a sample of ladies innocence, I have a rough edge too but I can walk into really hostile environments with 2 Xist and 1 innocence and not trigger anybody.. I have patched up some big fights caused by too much enone with XIST for a reset and innocence to appear like an angel, Sample sprayer is nice because even sample spray can be a lot for a guy.

I also like stuff like connections which is much more gender neutral. mascot is fun too. Maybe some of the socials? Beta category is huge as are the Artisanals. With so many products its more of a mood thing. I like the playful category a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Get a sample of ladies innocence, I have a rough edge too but I can walk into really hostile environments with 2 Xist and 1 innocence and not trigger anybody.. I have patched up some big fights caused by too much enone with XIST for a reset and innocence to appear like an angel, Sample sprayer is nice because even sample spray can be a lot for a guy.

I also like stuff like connections which is much more gender neutral. mascot is fun too. Maybe some of the socials? Beta category is huge as are the Artisanals. With so many products its more of a mood thing. I like the playful category a lot too.
            Will try innocent as my third to soften things with none, i have a pure none product, like 30 ml of both Nols, like 80% of 2k7 A314 (Vader's Vibe), primal rage like 50%, some crap called instant shine by androtics (that put me in the nervous mood somothing with called molecule A, is not Androstadienone) Instant Jerk ( basically i dont use this as this littleraly makes me a jerk) so i have a ton of alfa crap that is very raw, so far loving this products because they seem more refined tnan Athe old pheromones, ahh and i have Ammo mixed with Acqua di gio. So Far any smelly product im coviering with black phantom in the night and Elysium during the day.... thats my old stuff, hopefully will buid a powerful arsenal from Pheromone XS! probably will buy a couple of better none product with Androstadienone like Cohesion

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
              must first ask. what is your goal for that second product? mood lifting? social happy? attraction? i have tried many products, have molecules and experiment alot. give me more goals descrption and i could throw out some things i have tried and recommend.
              Umm great Question, i have a lot of old mones, but i want to try new ones that are more well blended, i have None, Rone, and Nols products but these formulas seem to be more refined: Why i returned to Pheromones since a long break, DIVORCE, i marry on 2k10, divorced last year and still recovering, just want to bring the mojo back with some new experiences

Comment

Have you thought of API? It is Liked by everybody. It is smooth and well blended. Very Alpha but it's not boisterous alpha, Quiet power and respect.

Comment

I couldnt find the diference beetween Ascend and Api vibewise? What is is in your opinión?

Comment

ok. well i am gonna throw things i believe should work. i have tried them myself. i speak from my experience and in part from concrete results from other testers and simple product description. based on two things u mentioned u have, naturally aggresive vibe and quite some androstenone production. i would avoid anything with enone and erone. Anone is a good choice, for me 5mc to 10mcg is my sweet spot. Its more social than enone, does not produce the fear, intimidation or aggresiveness Enone can produce at times. Of course it depends on how much u use. Its friendier than enone. Pregnenolone has social, mood elevation, fun, happy feelings. it has produce those when i wear it at 5mcg to 10 mcg. Androsterone Sulfate also a great energizing, happy, social mone. great from 12.mcg and up. Putative 96 it has some similarities to A1 but no depression from men. i think it will work for u instead of A1. now theres alot of room to cover still, but i do agree in testing some artisan unisex pheros, also. i have some astaxanthin in diluted in alcohol, and have tested this molecule and is magnetizing, good mood, etc. but thats some experiment i have been doing and will keep doing with pheromone like effects ingredients. now, are u sure the alpha nol makes u nervous? thats uncommon just saying. so many products contain a nol. is there a prove u are convinced is a nol? talk to me more...

Comment

Regarding what maje me nervoud, nols dont make me nervous Just goofy. Theres this product that the old androtics sold plenty of years ago called Isntant Shine, i cant pin point the main molecule on that one since Androtics is history, maybe searching on Google, would avoid that molecule at all costs

Comment

[QUOTE=Muestereate;n142887]Get a sample of ladies innocence, I have a rough edge too but I can walk into really hostile environments with 2 Xist and 1 innocence and not trigger anybody.. I have patched up some big fights caused by too much enone with XIST for a reset and innocence to appear like an angel, Sample sprayer is nice because even sample spray can be a lot for a guy.

Found the molecule on that old Androtics product, Isntant Shine (molecule TAA) supposedly gives some shine vibe, but for me was a nerve stimulator in a vas way, so hopefully the social (Bliss) doesnt have something like that or other XS socials im planning to buy. So Far my Xist and Bliss are still on the way to my country, so very eager to try them

Comment

If you dont like goofy feelings u should definetly avoid pregnenolone... Androsterone Sulfate should be good. I like the selfies of bliss. i did a molecule mixing testing and i like the results. Its 10mcg Anone, 2.5mcg Enone and 2.5mcg A-Rone. Good selfie, social aspects, and attraction. wish good results with your tryouts.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                            If you dont like goofy feelings u should definetly avoid pregnenolone... Androsterone Sulfate should be good. I like the selfies of bliss. i did a molecule mixing testing and i like the results. Its 10mcg Anone, 2.5mcg Enone and 2.5mcg A-Rone. Good selfie, social aspects, and attraction. wish good results with your tryouts.
                            Thank you! my first order just arrived, Bliss

Comment

I would recommend SOB! It pairs extremely well with Xist too!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X