yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My personal opinion and experience with ENONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My personal opinion and experience with ENONE

Ok, so ENONE has been describe and classified as a sexual pheromone primarily. Alot of feedback and info also on producing different emotions and effects. However this topic is about what i have experience in myself and view from others. This is a single molecule testing, i have 5mcg per drop oil. i do believe that depending on your natural pheromone signature, personality and appereance will influence for good or bad the addition of different pheromones.

5mcg: on neck scented with my own perfume compound. a slight boost in confidence, no negative reaction from either men nor women. some attractiveness from women, even young ones. does not look like it intimidates. but subtle. if u try to smile and do conversations will make it easier.

10mcg: more boost of confidence, some carefree cockiness. a little easily irritated. not out of control though. even more attractive to young adult and older women. more stares. definitely saw some men a bit more irritated easily, some lowering their heads while near me. intimidation? respect? a bit strong to much younger girls, only some of them.
    15mcg: now this i felt like i put on a powerful energy aura. like a strong energy was surrounding me. i had to breath deeply. thats how i can describe it. i like it. when i entered a pizza place, men suddenly turn their heads to look at me. like they felt something hit them, caught their attention. the young lady that took my order was staring deeply like in shock, she lowered her eyes when i got closer but then keep staring intensely.

My conclusion on ENONE, is that i cant disagree nor agree that this molecule is primary sexual. I saw it more of a dominance, power aura. if we define attractive as something appealing to look at, then ENONE definitely affects. for me theres a difference between something attractive and powerful. There can be something ugly to look at but project a powerful and strong aura. vice versa. darth vader, u only see its suit, hear his voice, but his presence demands respect, hes dominant and powerful. thats how i see ENONE affecting people. i dont see it all as sexual if just that word could apply. Once again this testing is based on my experience. there are others pheromone experts that could argue, which is fine. just wanted to provide my results.

possible good combinations: P86 and Enone. I have some astaxanthin diluted in alcohol and dpg. gonna add to ENONE so see effects.

Originally posted by eroque View Post
    Ok, so ENONE has been describe and classified as a sexual pheromone primarily. Alot of feedback and info also on producing different emotions and effects. However this topic is about what i have experience in myself and view from others. This is a single molecule testing, i have 5mcg per drop oil. i do believe that depending on your natural pheromone signature, personality and appereance will influence for good or bad the addition of different pheromones.

5mcg: on neck scented with my own perfume compound. a slight boost in confidence, no negative reaction from either men nor women. some attractiveness from women, even young ones. does not look like it intimidates. but subtle. if u try to smile and do conversations will make it easier.

10mcg: more boost of confidence, some carefree cockiness. a little easily irritated. not out of control though. even more attractive to young adult and older women. more stares. definitely saw some men a bit more irritated easily, some lowering their heads while near me. intimidation? respect? a bit strong to much younger girls, only some of them.
    15mcg: now this i felt like i put on a powerful energy aura. like a strong energy was surrounding me. i had to breath deeply. thats how i can describe it. i like it. when i entered a pizza place, men suddenly turn their heads to look at me. like they felt something hit them, caught their attention. the young lady that took my order was staring deeply like in shock, she lowered her eyes when i got closer but then keep staring intensely.

My conclusion on ENONE, is that i cant disagree nor agree that this molecule is primary sexual. I saw it more of a dominance, power aura. if we define attractive as something appealing to look at, then ENONE definitely affects. for me theres a difference between something attractive and powerful. There can be something ugly to look at but project a powerful and strong aura. vice versa. darth vader, u only see its suit, hear his voice, but his presence demands respect, hes dominant and powerful. thats how i see ENONE affecting people. i dont see it all as sexual if just that word could apply. Once again this testing is based on my experience. there are others pheromone experts that could argue, which is fine. just wanted to provide my results.

possible good combinations: P86 and Enone. I have some astaxanthin diluted in alcohol and dpg. gonna add to ENONE so see effects.

I’ve been on here now for almost a year, I’ve been able to now experiment long enough to see the effects of enone in the main line of XS products (Evolve, Taboo, etc.) Is this from the raw materials subsection of XS? More or less curious about the scientist portion of phero testing.

Comment

• eroque
      eroque commented
      Editing a comment
      my test was from single molecule ENONE. 5mcg in dpg sold right here on PXS.

• C-west
      C-west commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it different from using Taboo? That blend uses 5 mcg of Enone per spray as well, self-effect spray ratio feels similar to what you describe.

excellent to see some new single molecule testing. I agree it by itself is more shocking and fear inducing in my experience than sexual but the line between fear and excitement is just perspective. My best use of enone is LAL dirty primitive with 4mg of enone and 2 copulin. I drop always draws sexual looks but two does not.

Androstenone probably got the sexual tag more from prior uses. I believe it is used in pig farms to make pigs breed. It may be used in cattle farms as well. A pheromone reaction in an animal is quite different than one tempered by human reasoning. I have read they just stick their butts up in the air and their legs lock in that position.

I have the impression that enone works good on the young and old but midlife/menopausal and beyond it actually repels or at least freezes and sends off the alarm bells. Phallus incoming, That means different things at different stages of life.

Comment

Thank you for sharing.
      I have xs none, which I diluted to 0.5 mcg per drop. Looking forward to testing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X