yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone combined Naked Gun with anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone combined Naked Gun with anything?

I'm planning on using Taboo oil at a big camping music festival, and this would seem to be an ideal application for Naked Gun, too, but there isn't much discussion of it in general on the forums. Has anyone combined it with Taboo? With anything else?

I've only just gotten Naked Gun, It shines solo. Happy and playful and then a feeling that my clothes are too tight followed buy a bit of anxiousness over wanting to loosen up my clothes. There are 15 molecules in it. It already seems to be a combo that does what it does.

I like to combo taboo a lot but it is a very comfortable pheromone and it too is a combo already in a bottle. When I wore taboo with naked gun I did not get the take of the clothes anxiousness, as if the comfort of taboo erased that aspect of naked gun. One is playful and the other is comfortable, When I mixed I was neither playful nor comfortable but somewhat confused.

This is only once trying that combo.

Comment

That's helpful, thank you!

Comment

How similar is it to PSE?

Comment

My only experience with naked gun was from using a sample, and I think I just added it on while also having evolve and possibly another high enone like nnpa or true instinct. I think there was too much going on and the effects negated themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by satyr View Post
            How similar is it to PSE?
            I don't think they feel similar at all. I am not anxious to wear naked gun again because of the anxiousness of ME wanting to take my clothes off but I think it is a better product. PSE is hit or miss. After further study I have read it is best when you are already very close. The product description reviews hint that it hits at a distance. I seem to only recall it working twice and only once was distance. I am thinking I need to do more experiments that involve me closing the distance myself. This may indeed be a close range/ in bed product. It is not like cohesion which tends to close the distance. I am thinking I am the one that will have to forcefully close the distance. I just haven't been around anybody I want to close the distance on for various reasons, such as I am either unattracted or they are married. So goes' my recent social circle. I am working on changing them for the summer

SO goes pheromone experimentations work . They often need outgoingness and I'm mostly an introvert unless experimenting, takes work.

Comment

• Mallobean
              Mallobean commented
              Editing a comment
              PSE was a huge miss for me. I think personal chemistry has a profound effect on which products work for which people. Not to mention the "game" factor.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I don't think they feel similar at all. I am not anxious to wear naked gun again because of the anxiousness of ME wanting to take my clothes off but I think it is a better product. PSE is hit or miss. After further study I have read it is best when you are already very close. The product description reviews hint that it hits at a distance. I seem to only recall it working twice and only once was distance. I am thinking I need to do more experiments that involve me closing the distance myself. This may indeed be a close range/ in bed product. It is not like cohesion which tends to close the distance. I am thinking I am the one that will have to forcefully close the distance. I just haven't been around anybody I want to close the distance on for various reasons, such as I am either unattracted or they are married. So goes' my recent social circle. I am working on changing them for the summer

SO goes pheromone experimentations work . They often need outgoingness and I'm mostly an introvert unless experimenting, takes work.
            Sorry, are you referring to NG or PSE there?

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              At the end I was talking about further experiments with PSE. I have no idea of NG's range yet.

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              but I think NG is going to be a longer range product than PSE

I really like Naked Gun. I use it at my Friday night hangout (B&G), usually combined with Cohesion and Xist or Taboo. Whether I use Taboo vs Xist doesn't really seem to make much of a difference for me and thinking about it now, I suppose I'll try just the Naked Gun + Cohesion combo next time.

My targets at the bar are a pair of 40 yr olds who, early on in our interactions, have claimed that "it's really hot in here" and proceeded to shed layers. Last Fri, they just took off the outer shirts without saying anything despite the A/C functioning just fine.

Good Hunting!

~bean

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X